· Casting session
· Deleted scene

The Human Centipede 2 (Full Sequence)
· DTS-HD MA 5.1 surround sound
· Interview with director Tom Six
· Behind the scenes
· Foley session
· Deleted scene
· EXCLUSIVE Martin Speaks An Interview with Laurence R. Harvey & Tom Six filmed at UK Premiere of The Human Centipede 2
· EXCLUSIVE Cast Interview, filmed at UK Premiere
· EXCLUSIVE Special Edition launch trailer
· EXCLUSIVE 2011 Teaser Trailer

Last edited by a moderator:
Did you check the inside artwork EEK!

At least it's not more images of the fat guy. I had horrible visions of the inside being the scene where he's in the bedroom with his shirt off. EEK!

The image on the right inside is actually what they put on the T-shirt that they gave away with the steel of the first film.

That video made me laugh :hilarious: that music with your mans face staring EEK! Might buy it now though it looks good and I haven't seen the second one. Thanks!
Bit violent with that J-card!

Reactions: lolwut
This, like the first, is a Steel I'll admit to owning be under no circumstances will I be unsealing it let alone watch it. Having the Tee for the first and looking at that made me want to p*ke. 'Nuff said.

This, like the first, is a Steel I'll admit to owning be under no circumstances will I be unsealing it let alone watch it. Having the Tee for the first and looking at that made me want to p*ke. 'Nuff said.

I have been looking for the T-shirt, mine did not come with one:(

Same as. It can stay sealed. Actually I remember reading a story that some of the original steels went up in flames at Sonys storage facility during the riots.

I'll admit I didn't know much about this film, but you're description of it was more than enough for me.

I've got some steelbooks of films that I don't particulary like that much, but that's because it usually has glorious artwork.

This is an absolutely hideous looking steelbook.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not exactly a price drop, it has been at that price for a couple of weeks. Still a good price though but not tempting enough for me to actually want to buy it.

Reactions: wyatt03
Just noticed as I was browsing steels that it dropped in price, Kinda wish i waited rather than paying the full price for a steel I aint going to open! lol