The Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 1 (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #8) [Czech Republic]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release date: April 8, 2015 (Standard 1/4 slip) - April 15, 2015 (FAC)
Price: 599 CZK (Standard) - 699 CZK (FAC)
Purchase link: Standard - FAC
Group buy: carllenc Mini GB 1/4 Slip CLOSED - carllenc FAC full slip CLOSED

Notes: FilmArena Collection Limited Numbered Edition, limited to 1000 copies, FullSlip + Lenticular magnet + Photo Cards + Collector Cards + Numbering Card + Numbering Hologram Sticker

HG3.JPG

received_1077298305620056.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Then is it possible that if 1000 people request collectible numbers, the release will be "sold out" before it even goes for "pre-order"?
CC: @Actarus

only the first 500 numbers are reserved, but not everybody who has a reserved number accepts to purchase their copies. So upon pre-release, those copies not accepted by those who have a reserved number become available to pre-order for the general public.

Last edited:
I'm trying to put an order in. Can I enter my debit instead of credit card?

And what does this mean?
I wish to support the project film-arena.cz amount CZK

• Get VIP membership for 1 month for 100 CZK and more
  • Get VIP membership + Loyalty Club membership for 3 months for 300 CZK and more
  • Get VIP membership + Loyalty Club membership + Bronze card (3% discount) for 6 months for 600 CZK and more
  • Get VIP membership + Loyalty Club membership + Silver card (4% discount) for 12 months for 1.200 CZK and more
More information about the support the project and the benefits of VIP users >>

Edit: Order placed, used debit instead. Put "0" in the box for VIP membership. Hope it worked.

Last edited:
I'm trying to put an order in. Can I enter my debit instead of credit card?

And what does this mean?
I wish to support the project film-arena.cz amount CZK

• Get VIP membership for 1 month for 100 CZK and more
  • Get VIP membership + Loyalty Club membership for 3 months for 300 CZK and more
  • Get VIP membership + Loyalty Club membership + Bronze card (3% discount) for 6 months for 600 CZK and more
  • Get VIP membership + Loyalty Club membership + Silver card (4% discount) for 12 months for 1.200 CZK and more
More information about the support the project and the benefits of VIP users >>

In order to use your debit card, it has to be the new ones with the Visa Logo on it, the ''Visa Debit Card'' as many Financial Institution started doing...so when you use it online, your debit card becomes a Visa...but if it is a ''regular debit'' no unfortunately...they only accept credit cards.

and the membership I didn't read into it, but I thin k it is in regards to getting discount if you buy regularly.... but not 100% sure. Just put ''0'' in that box.

Reactions: UpsetSmiley
In order to use your debit card, it has to be the new ones with the Visa Logo on it, the ''Visa Debit Card'' as many Financial Institution started doing...so when you use it online, your debit card becomes a Visa...but if it is a ''regular debit'' no unfortunately...they only accept credit cards.

and the membership I didn't read into it, but I thin k it is in regards to getting discount if you buy regularly.... but not 100% sure. Just put ''0'' in that box.

Thank you. It's Visa Debit so should be fine. I started to panic a little when I realised the listing had been live for 20 minutes haha.

Thank you. It's Visa Debit so should be fine. I started to panic a little when I realised the listing had been live for 20 minutes haha.

haha the 500 limited I would worry, but this is 1000 print run I think 20 minutes you are ok :hilarious: ...yes visa debit will take it straight from your bank account live...
but just an FYI for the visa debit (in order for it to work it has do be done through a website automatically through their system and not someone taking your number and punching it in into their credit card system, that does not work your card will be refused...but most websites it's all done automatically so that issue is rare, most systems are up to date to process the credit cards automatically)

• Helpful Post
Reactions: UpsetSmiley
Really glad to get on the GB. This looks like a great edition. Any other Filmarena releases I don't know about?

Therotical yes because that's the system which Filmarena offers. The pre-order for all is possible today at 8 PM (GMT +1).
But I think not all copies are pre-reserved - otherwise there wouldn't be some group buys for this edition :)

only the first 500 numbers are reserved, but not everybody who has a reserved number accepts to purchase their copies. So upon pre-release, those copies not accepted by those who have a reserved number become available to pre-order for the general public.

Only the first 500? I asked for a collectible number and I received 719 :confused: I rejected it because it asked me to checkout only that item. I was trying to add another bluray but the system didn't let me. Anyway, I think I had a change of heart, won't be getting this edition. At first I thought the lenticular was outside. I realized its actually inside the slip case. :dunno:

Only the first 500? I asked for a collectible number and I received 719 :confused: I rejected it because it asked me to checkout only that item. I was trying to add another bluray but the system didn't let me. Anyway, I think I had a change of heart, won't be getting this edition. At first I thought the lenticular was outside. I realized its actually inside the slip case. :dunno:

it still says on their site that the first 500 numbers are assigned... I guess this must be recent and they probably increased to 1000 maybe ? I don't know why you couldn't add another item in your basket, this kinda doesn't make sense. I know after a Purchase you cannot make a request to combine orders, but if you are buying something doesn't sound right...something must be wrong, there might be a way of doing it and we just don't know ? ...yes the lenticular magnet is Inside the Fullslip on the steel I believe the same way Nova did their magnet lenticular edition with Lone Ranger...it would be nice if it would actually be just put on top of the shrink wrap of the steelbook so it doesn't touch the steelbook until we put it on...but all would be of course included inside the slip and sealed...

Reactions: carllenc
it still says on their site that the first 500 numbers are assigned... I guess this must be recent and they probably increased to 1000 maybe ? I don't know why you couldn't add another item in your basket, this kinda doesn't make sense. I know after a Purchase you cannot make a request to combine orders, but if you are buying something doesn't sound right...something must be wrong, there might be a way of doing it and we just don't know ? ...yes the lenticular magnet is Inside the Fullslip on the steel I believe the same way Nova did their magnet lenticular edition with Lone Ranger...it would be nice if it would actually be just put on top of the shrink wrap of the steelbook so it doesn't touch the steelbook until we put it on...but all would be of course included inside the slip and sealed...

Actually Lone Ranger's lenti didn't have a slip, it was naked :hungry:. Just the shrink wrap over it.
And yea the print run is 1000 as per OP.

Actually Lone Ranger's lenti didn't have a slip, it was naked :hungry:. Just the shrink wrap over it.
And yea the print run is 1000 as per OP.

yes sorry lone survivor (got the title wrong there) was just shrink wrapped...no I didn't mean the print run, I meant the assigned number permanently, you said they had given you 700 something as a number... was it for just the purchase of that copy that it was 700 something ? or an assigned number for all your future purchase with this specific number ? this is why I said only 500 numbers are reserved to my knowledge...