The Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 1 (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #8) [Czech Republic]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release date: April 8, 2015 (Standard 1/4 slip) - April 15, 2015 (FAC)
Price: 599 CZK (Standard) - 699 CZK (FAC)
Purchase link: Standard - FAC
Group buy: carllenc Mini GB 1/4 Slip CLOSED - carllenc FAC full slip CLOSED

Notes: FilmArena Collection Limited Numbered Edition, limited to 1000 copies, FullSlip + Lenticular magnet + Photo Cards + Collector Cards + Numbering Card + Numbering Hologram Sticker

HG3.JPG

received_1077298305620056.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
I quite like the idea of the Still Collectible Number, whilst I don't have a particularly low number (766 - as I only registered whilst ordering this) it is nice to know that you are given first dibs on any future releases. I am looking forward to getting this and will be keeping an eye out for future releases.

retailers that do custom packages like Kimchi Exclusive and Nova Choice with a WWA Steel to my knowledge none of the companies that released an exclusive of a 2nd or 3rd movie, went back to release the previous movies as an exclusive also to go with the 3rd movie release they have decided to do an exclusive of. I am only talking on a WWA level exclusive Packages as FilmArena as now joined Kimchi and Nova to join the party.

For the Exclusive WEA, I know there has been some, but here we are talking about companies that put out an exclusive package with the WWA steel.

And FilmArena seem to be kicking behind right now !

I may be asking this question in the wrong place, but I was wondering if FilmArena has assigned a number for this release...
I noticed when this started that AS ABOVE, SO BELOW was given FilmArena Collection #1
and MAZE RUNNER was given FilmArena Collection #2...
Are the rest of the FilmArena Collection 2015 also being given numbers in a series? Because I haven't noticed an official numbering system anywhere for any of the other releases. It's okay if there isn't. I was just wondering if they just decided not to number the series after all...

I may be asking this question in the wrong place, but I was wondering if FilmArena has assigned a number for this release...
I noticed when this started that AS ABOVE, SO BELOW was given FilmArena Collection #1
and MAZE RUNNER was given FilmArena Collection #2...
Are the rest of the FilmArena Collection 2015 also being given numbers in a series? Because I haven't noticed an official numbering system anywhere for any of the other releases. It's okay if there isn't. I was just wondering if they just decided not to number the series after all...

Yes, there is no official order number as Film Arena Collection #1, #2, #3 ... they were only titled this way at first as they were being released in a specific order but release dates changed and FA never officially named them in this way.

They are simply named for example:

Film Arena Collection 2015
Dracula Untold
Blu-ray Steelbook Limited Numbered Edition

so they are individually numbered for each editions (ie: 000/500), but not in order of each releases

Hopes this helps :)

Last edited:
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: Bubba Fatt
@carllenc just a quick question: in the previous GB (Dracula, AASB, Equalizer) if members were part of more than one GB, it seemed you got them the same numbers for each Steelbook. Are you doing something similar for this? For example I got number 97 for Dracula, are you attempting to get keep members the same numbers if they sign up to a future GB?

@carllenc just a quick question: in the previous GB (Dracula, AASB, Equalizer) if members were part of more than one GB, it seemed you got them the same numbers for each Steelbook. Are you doing something similar for this? For example I got number 97 for Dracula, are you attempting to get keep members the same numbers if they sign up to a future GB?

I will confirm and get back with the info

I asked in the Get On Up thread and he said I would get the same number as before ;)

[OPEN] GB Get On Up (SteelBook Czech Republic) [Worldwide shipping]

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Actarus
So if this is someone's first Czech group buy they will automatically get a high number even if they were first on the list? That doesn't seem fair to me.

So if this is someone's first Czech group buy they will automatically get a high number even if they were first on the list? That doesn't seem fair to me.
I was 302 and there wasn't that many in those GBs, so I'm pretty sure @carllenc had some random numbers. He put the people's numbers they had on the shipping notices, so you can check any of those completed Czech GBs and get a sense of the numbers already out there ;)

On your first order the number was picked at random. Then if you purchased further titles you were given the opportunity to carry on with that number should you wish. Sounds more than fair to me.
Doesn't seem fair if you get a random high number and then get stuck with it for all future GBs

I asked in the Get On Up thread and he said I would get the same number as before ;)

[OPEN] GB Get On Up (SteelBook Czech Republic) [Worldwide shipping]

I was 302 and there wasn't that many in those GBs, so I'm pretty sure @carllenc had some random numbers. He put the people's numbers they had on the shipping notices, so you can check any of those completed Czech GBs and get a sense of the numbers already out there ;)

So all your #'s starting with Interview with the Vampire and Heat can't remember which was 1st through Get on Up are all 302?