The Incredible Hulk (Blu-ray SteelBook with Lenticular Magnet) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: October 10th, 2016
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £17.99
Note: Limited to 2,000 copies

1.jpg

2.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
FFS! Dont tell me i missed it again!!!!! Im gonna kill someone..

Ive been frequently checkin this sheit every friggin day, and right on this fu*king day when im away a couple of hours, it suddenly happens!:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::vomit::vomit::vomit::vomit::vomit::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Last edited:
Can't believe that there are 500 copies still remaining... that means a quarter of those sold have been cancelled? Seems a lot of cancellations to me
Hey, their Twitter listing did say less than 300 remaining. I think another reason in addition to cancellations, was the majority of the first wave received were badly damaged. Very poor QC from universal on this release. I know my copy of the hulk I got although sealed was dented under jcard, lenti magnet scratched and covered in fine scratches all over the steelbook.

Ive been frequently checkin this sheit every friggin day, and right on this fu*king day when im away a couple of hours, it suddenly happens!:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::vomit::vomit::vomit::vomit::vomit::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
You know what?........i feel your pain, i really, really do. That is crap luck, for sure!!

Same here. To make it worse, no matter how many times I sign up for email notifications I never get any. I opted in for their text alerts but nothing like this was announced.