The Incredible Hulk (Blu-ray SteelBook with Lenticular Magnet) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: October 10th, 2016
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £17.99
Note: Limited to 2,000 copies

1.jpg

2.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
FFS! Dont tell me i missed it again!!!!! Im gonna kill someone..

Ive been frequently checkin this sheit every friggin day, and right on this fu*king day when im away a couple of hours, it suddenly happens!:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::vomit::vomit::vomit::vomit::vomit::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Same situation. Been checking regularly each day. I checked it before I went to work. Got busy, didn't check all day and then saw that the posts here that mentioned it was back in stock were posted about fifteen minutes after I checked. :banghead: Ah well, guess that's how it goes sometimes.

Phew just got mine in perfect condition .... This is that nice I have replaced my Nova Media steelie from the fullslip with this lenticular version and stuck my art cards inside.
Now a stunning package as I thought the Nova steel could of been loads better.

18.00 (6pm) UK time is 19:00 (7pm ) in Sweden
Clocks went back 1 hour at 2am today

But with Zavvi don't be surprised if they forgot to put the clocks back :rofl:

But GMT and UTC aint the same thing though.
UTC is +1 hour for Sweden
GMT is +2.

So then its not GMT time, its UK/UTC time you ment ;) Thats why I had to ask. All these timezones are confusing.

But GMT and UTC aint the same thing though.
UTC is +1 hour for Sweden
GMT is +2.

So then its not GMT time, its UK/UTC time you ment ;) Thats why I had to ask. All these timezones are confusing.
GMT is winter time BST is summer time
Clocks went back 1 hour at 2am this morning and is now GMT time

It's 12.31 in Sweden now
It's 11.31 in UK now