The Inglourious Basterds Megathread w/ Customs

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
This is the Inglourious Basterds Megathread, its a place for fans of the film to post different editions world-wide. Granted, being a crazy nut about the film it has become more like my personal IB collection. However regardless, if you find something cool about the movie then post it in the thread. :)

IBtext.jpg

Updated Pic: July 24th

DSCF8587.jpg

Different Editions World-Wide: I'll complete later...

Malditos Bastardos "Inglourious Basterds" Spain Collectors Edition

Bastardi Senza Gloria "Inglourious Basterds" Italy Slipcase Special Edition

Inglourious Basterds UK Slip Box Collectors Edition w/ Postcards

Inglourious Basterds Academy Award Gold Version

Inglourious Basterds Academy Award Gold DVD Version

Inglourious Basterds Red & Black Slipcover Editions (USA)

Inglourious Basterds Official Soundtrack

Inglourious Basterds Australia Steelcase

Inglourious Basterds White Slip Cover Edition Canada

Inglourious Basterds Blockbuster Canadian Exclusive

Inglourious Basterds Future Shop Blu-ray Steelbook

Inglourious Basterds German Blu-ray Steelbook

Inglourious Basterds French FNAC Exclusive with Art Cards

Inglorious Bastards Sweden Wooden Box Set - Limited to 500

IB1.jpg

This thread will be updated often ...

Attachments

• IB2.jpg
    IB2.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 292
Last edited by a moderator:
True, they accept paypal I do believe ... so if you did sell some crap on ebay it might be easier on the pocket to when ordering ... at least, I tell myself that. ;p

That's great to know. Now I have to find room on my living room wall for this stuff. :hilarious:

Yes it is!

Check out this thread ....

https://www.hidefninja.com/community/threads/374/&page=3 I linked page 3 shows a couple others I got ... but the link to purchase is on page 2 ... I had them shipped to my house, they come UPS ground.

That Aldo Raine poster is awesome Wreck. Do you know if they ship internationally, i bet the postage would be a killer. I would love one of them on my wall!

That Aldo Raine poster is awesome Wreck. Do you know if they ship internationally, i bet the postage would be a killer. I would love one of them on my wall!

Pretty sure its USA only ... and the way its made, it cant be rolled up even if the frame wasnt there. Its got a sprayed lacquer like substance on it that makes it hard.

I was able to tell tho that whatever it is they use, they spray it on the posters. I wish one of us could figure what it is they are spraying them with ... then I could finally have customs of my fav movies they dont carry. haha.

Pretty sure its USA only ... and the way its made, it cant be rolled up even if the frame wasnt there. Its got a sprayed lacquer like substance on it that makes it hard.

I was able to tell tho that whatever it is they use, they spray it on the posters. I wish one of us could figure what it is they are spraying them with ... then I could finally have customs of my fav movies they dont carry. haha.

Yeah i see what you mean, i think i have felt some like that, its like a fine hard layer. It would be cool if we knew how to do it ourselves!

Ok, so its a little bit of a mess and even has Solid Snake from MGS sitting on the top right due to me moving some other stuff around.... but I was snapping shots of a new wooden base I made for a thread in the HT forum on this site (What are you buying next for your HT blah blah blah thread)

In the midst of it all I figured I would snap one of the IB stuff as Ive added a lot more and am running out of room. I'm thinking of building a shelf to go the width of the wall up high like and then have most all of it displayed up there and hten some down here on top of this cabinet like (half wine rack haha) thing.

So here it is ... in it's messy glory!

DSCF7987.JPG

I guess you can see that I added ...

IB Magnets (bought cheap off of ebay)
Canadian white slip cover edition
UK Special Edition with Art Cards
Spain Limited Edition Box Set (in the far back)
Sweden Wooden Box Edition (first IB)
The IB Soundtrack (found a nice used copy on the cheap at a store while browsing)

Well done Wreck, That is an excellent collection you have there. Is there any thing left from IB stuff around the world, that you know exists, but that you don't have?

Well I got the IB FNAC with art cards coming from Bidou so I just need the Target Exclusive black slip cover and Aussie TIN