The Inglourious Basterds Megathread w/ Customs

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
This is the Inglourious Basterds Megathread, its a place for fans of the film to post different editions world-wide. Granted, being a crazy nut about the film it has become more like my personal IB collection. However regardless, if you find something cool about the movie then post it in the thread. :)

IBtext.jpg

Updated Pic: July 24th

DSCF8587.jpg

Different Editions World-Wide: I'll complete later...

Malditos Bastardos "Inglourious Basterds" Spain Collectors Edition

Bastardi Senza Gloria "Inglourious Basterds" Italy Slipcase Special Edition

Inglourious Basterds UK Slip Box Collectors Edition w/ Postcards

Inglourious Basterds Academy Award Gold Version

Inglourious Basterds Academy Award Gold DVD Version

Inglourious Basterds Red & Black Slipcover Editions (USA)

Inglourious Basterds Official Soundtrack

Inglourious Basterds Australia Steelcase

Inglourious Basterds White Slip Cover Edition Canada

Inglourious Basterds Blockbuster Canadian Exclusive

Inglourious Basterds Future Shop Blu-ray Steelbook

Inglourious Basterds German Blu-ray Steelbook

Inglourious Basterds French FNAC Exclusive with Art Cards

Inglorious Bastards Sweden Wooden Box Set - Limited to 500

IB1.jpg

This thread will be updated often ...

Attachments

• IB2.jpg
    IB2.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 291
Last edited by a moderator:
And I expect my scalps!

Added this to the IB collection, it's HUGE!

DSCF8140.JPG

Reactions: dirtyoak
I got mine from some knife site, because they also had a pistol grip cross bow for 9.99 lol. think it was called budk.com

BUT, it can also be ordered off of amazon.com for same price. They are incredibly cheap and have amazing reviews.

they are called Timber Rattler Bowie Knifes , there are a few diff versions. If I recall, mine is called "the outlaw" and was only $19.99!! comes with a leather sheath too. I'm going to make some type of stand it for so it can be displayed with the IB stuff :)

I got mine from some knife site, because they also had a pistol grip cross bow for 9.99 lol. think it was called budk.com

BUT, it can also be ordered off of amazon.com for same price. They are incredibly cheap and have amazing reviews.

they are called Timber Rattler Bowie Knifes , there are a few diff versions. If I recall, mine is called "the outlaw" and was only $19.99!! comes with a leather sheath too. I'm going to make some type of stand it for so it can be displayed with the IB stuff :)

That is cheap, i thought it would have cost a lot more. Congrats, it will look great in your IB shrine!

yeah it has rave reviews about the quality and the price ... the same company tried to make a basterd rip off one but it doesnt even look that good and that price is way more at like 69.99

I spotted a guy putting together a white suit Aldo version on another forum.

Not sure where he's getting all those parts tho... :ohno:

Really .................. PM me link pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee! Wonder if two great minds think a like or if they have read my comments ;p In any regard, I could use some help.

btw, AP ... that white suit that dude used is from The Green Hornet and the cheapest around is $100 so its a no-go. I went ahead and spent $45 on a different set but has a bunch of other crap i dont need ... I'm gonna fleabay the rest to hopefully get some back to make the jacket at least only $20 ......... I hope lol.

NOW an update from the ever-growing collection!

DSCF8172.jpg

DSCF8173.jpg

DSCF8174.jpg

And not pictured for this picture since im running out of room .... I still got my full scale custom BAT!

DSCF8175.jpg

and here's a sneak peek at something that is just awaiting on a precise frame to arrive. :naughty: see below

DSCF8176.jpg

And there is a couple more items "on the way" (spain white box set, and aussie tin)

New additions from last time include:

Gold Slip DVD Version (It was 9.99, so I thought "Meh, why not?")
Black Slip Cover Edition (thanks to hidef Al!)
Italian slip case version "Bastardi Senza Gloria" (thanks to Il furiano)
My big ass bowie and custom display base
The rest I believe was in prior pics.

Absolutely awesome Wreck, my mini collection looks feeble next to yours! You have by far the best IB collection i have ever seen!

Reactions: Wreck
This may be true, but you and Snowblood easily beat me in regards to all QT stuff ... I just dont collect it all, tho I do like most all his films tho.

AU STEELCASE JUST ARRIVED!!! W00T! Damn Jabroni shipped in a bubble mailer (overseas) when they promised a box ...... grrrrrrrrr! Thank god its still in perfect condition!

AU STEELCASE JUST ARRIVED!!! W00T! Damn Jabroni shipped in a bubble mailer (overseas) when they promised a box ...... grrrrrrrrr! Thank god its still in perfect condition!

That would have been a damn scary paypal claim. :eek: :ohno:

yeah it would have , cause later i was reading where it says it wont protect you for buying like that. lol. And here I was afraid to even sign for it as it was registered. I mean a bubble mailer isnt so bad if they put cardboard inside it ... it then nets them a cheaper shipping rate but protects pretty good too. This was just the movie inside the bubble mailer. Well, it did have one layer (and I mean just one) of bubble around the movie too.

---------- Post added at 09:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:56 AM ----------

ps. my white clothes for Aldo just came in. ;)

yeah it would have , cause later i was reading where it says it wont protect you for buying like that. lol. And here I was afraid to even sign for it as it was registered. I mean a bubble mailer isnt so bad if they put cardboard inside it ... it then nets them a cheaper shipping rate but protects pretty good too. This was just the movie inside the bubble mailer. Well, it did have one layer (and I mean just one) of bubble around the movie too.

Maybe it's just me, but if I sent something internationally that a buyer spent a premium on, I'd do the best I could do to make sure it arrived in good shape. Obviously the seller realized the worth of the metal slipcase, because of what they wanted for it.

ps. my white clothes for Aldo just came in. ;)

Did you end up using Al Pacino or some other kit?

Yeah I know, I would have gladly paid the extra $17 if I knew they werent going to put it in a box.

No I bought a Michael Jackson kit off ebay. Turned out the shoes worked great too, so I think all in all it was a good deal. Now just gotta sell off the rest.

Here are some quick pics, he's practically done but the shirt under the jacket obviously isnt a dress shirt ..... so just need to replace that. But put that on him for the pic.

attachment.php

Attachments

• DSCF8186.jpg
    DSCF8186.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 55
  • DSCF8189.jpg
    DSCF8189.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 88
Looking good! :scat:

Are you going to get him a beverage and the red rose?

I saw that someone used a a Re-ment Mickey Mouse set to get him a good looking beverage. :naughty:

34717_403403072918_633832918_4659712_1613301_n.jpg

Last edited:
the rose will be hard to find i think. that beverage looks good, tho wish they had champagne glasses like in RL in the movie.