The "I've received my Ninja Week prize!!" thread

Twanky

V.M.P
Premium Supporter
Jun 7, 2012
west london
hey everyone just wanted share a pic of the excellent ironpack i won here for ninjaweek

thanks to Ricker and Naughtius Maximus for this wonderful item and this great giveaway and thanks and good luck to everyone else

and thanks for the wispa david its already gone, lasted about 10 seconds

7753968e-cd47-4427-841b-68fe3186387c_zps77d8feb6.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Epic thanks to HDN and all that contributed to ninja week. I was glad to be part of it.

Received the xbox a few days ago and haven't had the time to open it and set it up (classes just started back up). However I have a few pics for you guys..quality isn't very good and I'm not the best at unboxing things lol.

Few pictures in the attached! Thanks again guys. =)

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_7781.jpg
    IMG_7781.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 155
  • IMG_8738.jpg
    IMG_8738.jpg
    171.4 KB · Views: 166
  • IMG_5348.jpg
    IMG_5348.jpg
    105.2 KB · Views: 152
  • IMG_3999.jpg
    IMG_3999.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 158
  • IMG_4531.jpg
    IMG_4531.jpg
    123.9 KB · Views: 155
UK winners .... im just now shipping your UK winnings to HUB who will then ship to you ...

sorry for wait...

IT ARRIVED!!! YES!!!

Thank you so much DB and the HDN Staff! It's amazing how generous you guys were this year with all the giveaways. I feel truly blessed to be apart of such a great community of people who share a similar interest as me.

Thanks again. I feel very lucky to win this amazing release.

FaceoffHDN.jpg

I want to open this up SOOOOO badly... but I think this one has to stay sealed.

My prize arrived today, wrapped in the best paper EVER might I add! :scat:

TUBE.jpg

Here's the main prize and another bonus poster which I wasn't expecting. EEK!

WWZ.jpg

EXP2.jpg

A very big THANK YOU to both Jay (Jason Bourne) and Chris (roseart) for the cool prizes, and for also shipping them all the way to the UK. :notworthy: :thumbs:

I'm absolutely over the moon with them! The WWZ print is actually even better than I imagined. :drool: :oohyeah:

One last thanks to HDN for making it possible... Ninja Week '14 was easily the biggest and best so far! :D

Epic thanks to HDN and all that contributed to ninja week. I was glad to be part of it.

Received the xbox a few days ago and haven't had the time to open it and set it up (classes just started back up). However I have a few pics for you guys..quality isn't very good and I'm not the best at unboxing things lol.

Few pictures in the attached! Thanks again guys. =)

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Glad you got it bud!