Slipbox The King of Pigs (Blu-ray Slipbox) (Plain Archive Exclusive No.3) [Korea]

Mar 21, 2013
South Korea
Release Date : 21 July, 2014

Price : $33.00

Link : Plainarchive.com - Sold Out

Note :

Plain Archive's upcoming release, 'THE KING OF PIGS'

The King of Pigs (Hangul: 돼지의 왕) is a 2011 South Korean animated drama film directed by Yeon Sang-ho. The film was selected to be screened in the Directors' Fortnight section at the 2012 Cannes Film Festival. And it won three awards at the 2011 Busan International Film Festival.

1601173_393691844108637_29689878_n.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 285
Last edited:
Hell yea!! Good job, my friend!!

I just got a nice rush from that purchase!! First time I've been nervous about placing my order. :movie: :LOL:

Me - 12778

this time it wasn't about low numbers for me at all. i just wanted to secure myself 2 copies. ;) i would have been much faster though if i hadn't tried to copy/paste my paypal password, which failed in 2 attempts, then i had to type it (and it's a long one), so that cost me about 15-20 seconds.

i'm just happy i could get what i wanted, and more than this, the double pack was a very nice surprise.

Wait it still says in stock though??

I think its people who had it in their cart and checkout failed. When I checked it said soldout a few mins ago too.

Yeah, the product/store page isn't updated to show that it's sold out.

Only when you add it to your shopping cart and try to check out, do you get a message that it's out of stock.

Thats the message I was getting earlier when it first went live and I was trying to order. Added it to my cart, but couldnt get to payment page.

Last edited:
Tried to order it for about 10 minutes. I was able to add it to the cart but not to pay.
So I bought the combo-pack:D

Reactions: harry
this time it wasn't about low numbers for me at all. i just wanted to secure myself 2 copies. ;) i would have been much faster though if i hadn't tried to copy/paste my paypal password, which failed in 2 attempts, then i had to type it (and it's a long one), so that cost me about 15-20 seconds.

i'm just happy i could get what i wanted, and more than this, the double pack was a very nice surprise.

I agree, just wanted to secure my copy and actually, I didn't think that would happen tonight. So happy!! I even had time to get Bluprint one!!

This has been a great night!! Now off to bed :sleep:

Reactions: Bluprint
I had to feed the twins and missed out with seconds! Absolutely gutted! :(

I have everything released by PA so far and now I miss out on this. Damn!!

Well after drinking for many hours in advance managed to get an order in at xx822, so excited to keep my collection going

Last edited:
I did! ;)

But I need the single one too. :p Damn!!

that's not good at all then. i hope you can grab a copy later on. good luck !

by the way, also sold out at the korean store (sold out items marked in red)

http://plainarchive.co.kr/shopping.html

---------- Post added at 07:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:41 AM ----------

does someone have a lower order number than xx770?

Reactions: spass