Slipbox The King of Pigs (Blu-ray Slipbox) (Plain Archive Exclusive No.3) [Korea]

Mar 21, 2013
South Korea
Release Date : 21 July, 2014

Price : $33.00

Link : Plainarchive.com - Sold Out

Note :

Plain Archive's upcoming release, 'THE KING OF PIGS'

The King of Pigs (Hangul: 돼지의 왕) is a 2011 South Korean animated drama film directed by Yeon Sang-ho. The film was selected to be screened in the Directors' Fortnight section at the 2012 Cannes Film Festival. And it won three awards at the 2011 Busan International Film Festival.

1601173_393691844108637_29689878_n.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 284
Last edited:
i was checking several times yesterday, and am starting to wonder too. the site for "blue..." was there several days before preorder started.

It's around 7 o'clock in the morning in Seoul.

Just guessing it will be up around noon (Seoul time)

So European time (Brussel / Paris) I'm guessing around 05:00 hours?

Nice! July 21st release date

---------- Post added 07-12-2014 at 12:00 AM ---------- Previous post was 07-11-2014 at 11:10 PM ----------

it's at least a very severo-friendly time. :hilarious:
like with melancholia pre-order, i will just be getting back from my nightlife work at around 6 a.m. local time, so i'll be chilled and coffeinated enough to place my order when the time has come. :)
post-25067-And-Here-We-Go-Joker-gif-Imgur-x71M.gif

Reactions: severo
Go to sleep my fellow ninjas it's not worth it!! :hilarious:

I'm waiting to sneak in a copy so leggo! :D :p

---------- Post added at 05:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:11 AM ----------

btw who's getting DVDPrime's Combo release? it's up for preorder too (well link is for now)

I'm just sticking with Plain's single version on this ;)

Reactions: AnubisNefer

:)

ok, after 7 hours of the most annoying electronic dance music you can imagine, i'm so ready for this! and nervous too...

i'm not sure if i should go for the double box first (but we don't know if it also goes live the same time), or just try to place my order for the single release first.
by the way, i was near a heart attack a few minutes ago, as my internet connection was off for about 2 or 3 minutes.
i already saw myself knocking at my neighbour's door at 7 in the morning asking him if i can use his computer. :hilarious:

Last edited:
:)

ok, after 7 hours of the most annoying electronic dance music you can imagine, i'm so ready for this! and nervous too...

i'm not sure if i should go for the double box first (but we don't know if it also goes live the same time), or just try to place my order for the single release first.
by the way, i was near a heart attack a few minutes ago, as my internet connection was off for about 2 or 3 minutes.
i already saw myself knocking at my neighbour's door at 7 in the morning asking him if i can use his computer. :hilarious:

Love it!! :hilarious:

Reactions: severo
SOB!!

I was planning to only spend $40.xx for the 1 KOP title.

Now with the Box set and Fake up, its too tempting not to try and bag them all :ohno:
Personally I wouldn't go that route, if I did I'd be in trouble cause I'd then be wanting to track and collect all DVDPrime exclusives too 'which to be honest with you I have no interest in whatsoever, their collection has some great flicks but the packaging is utterly inconsistent, so no go for me, only have Melancholia which is essentially a DVDPrime/Plain Archive collabo but does come with PA sticker :D'

So save yourself the hassle and money and get TKOP Plain Archives one only that's what I'll be doing shortly :D

Dunno why but the anime front cover artwork of TKOP reminds me of The Raid ;)

Ok nuff chatting off to preorder, good luck everyone :cool: