Slipbox The King of Pigs (Blu-ray Slipbox) (Plain Archive Exclusive No.3) [Korea]

Mar 21, 2013
South Korea
Release Date : 21 July, 2014

Price : $33.00

Link : Plainarchive.com - Sold Out

Note :

Plain Archive's upcoming release, 'THE KING OF PIGS'

The King of Pigs (Hangul: 돼지의 왕) is a 2011 South Korean animated drama film directed by Yeon Sang-ho. The film was selected to be screened in the Directors' Fortnight section at the 2012 Cannes Film Festival. And it won three awards at the 2011 Busan International Film Festival.

1601173_393691844108637_29689878_n.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 284
Last edited:
Yeehaw! 2014-12770. :LOL:

I got jinxed man..

I saw the add to cart button, prepared to change the amount to 2, i thought i had it, it jumped quickly to 0! EEK! And right at that time, i pressed add to cart.

Cart empty, so i had to go back and do it all over!

This is just not good for my heart, but got the order in. 12798

I decided to skip the combo pack, the absolute last thing I need is to start obsessing over DVDPrime releases on top of everything else... EEK!

ordered, i really wanted the double pack, so i just got that instead of the single. Can't believe the double says 'very limited' and it stays longer than the single

I got jinxed man..

I saw the add to cart button, prepared to change the amount to 2, i thought i had it, it jumped quickly to 0! EEK! And right at that time, i pressed add to cart.

Cart empty, so i had to go back and do it all over!

This is just not good for my heart, but got the order in. 12798
That sucks man. But at least we got copies; this isn't gonna last long. :scat:

F*****

Its soldout!!!

??
still available for me...

Wow.. so it kept saying King of Pigs was soldout so I had to remove it from my cart.. (which is why i thought it was soldout) but I just kept pressing continue.. continue.. BASHING the keyboard a new one... And after 7=8 attempts it allowed me to proceed to paypal to order!!!! :oohyeah:

Decided to go with One double pack version and one King of Pigs by itself..
The Fake seems to be readily available for the moment so I skipped the single release of that one.

So pumped right now... :facepalm:

Reactions: MGD