PS3 The Last of Us: Post-Pandemic Edition (Gamestop Exclusive)

herpderp

Collectibles Mod
Premium Supporter
Sep 4, 2011
Sweden
Release date: June 14, 2013
Price: $159.99

ORDER

8405446359_7510453ddc_o.jpg

Steelbook
12 inch Premium Statue by Project Triforce
The Last of Us – American Dreams #1 Comic
Naughty Dog Sticker Sheet
Sights & Sounds DLC Pack
Official Game Soundtrack by Academy Award winning musician Gustavo Santaolalla
PS3 Dynamic Theme
PSN Avatars: Winter Joel & Ellie
Survival DLC Pack
Bonus Joel and Ellie skins available once the single player game is completed
Multiplayer Bonuses:
Bonus XP
Melee booster
In-game currency
Customizable character items

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks! I find myself becoming more and more obsessed with The Last of Us. Just bought the Season Pass -- my first time buying a Season Pass ever! There's an excellent chance that I may want this statue at some point. :scat:

Happy to help :)

Honestly with how many places are getting just the statue I think it may drop in price at some point in time but you never know

Nevermind. Deleted post. Not back in stock :(

Thought it was since you can add it to cart, but when I try to check out it says cart is empty.

Last edited:
I'm so damn excited for this game! This collectors edition will be sitting pretty next to Uncharted 3 and Assassins Creed 3! I'm calling it now, GOTY! :scat:

Agreed... I think this'll definitely win GotY -- though I'm quite pumped up for Beyond: Two Souls, too.

Hell YEAH! :scat: I forgot to mention that game! Heavy Rain was such an emotional and original experience! I will throw my money at anything Quantic Dream makes! :LOL:

Reactions: tridon
Gutted the UK didn't get an edition like this... that figure/statue looks awesome! Looking forward to seeing an unboxing of it.

Gutted the UK didn't get an edition like this... that figure/statue looks awesome! Looking forward to seeing an unboxing of it.

I'm looking forward to an unboxing, too. If the statue looks awesome, I'll hunt it down on its own since its receiving an individual release in some countries.

Reactions: Noodles