PS3 The Last of Us: Post-Pandemic Edition (Gamestop Exclusive)

herpderp

Collectibles Mod
Premium Supporter
Sep 4, 2011
Sweden
Release date: June 14, 2013
Price: $159.99

ORDER

8405446359_7510453ddc_o.jpg

Steelbook
12 inch Premium Statue by Project Triforce
The Last of Us – American Dreams #1 Comic
Naughty Dog Sticker Sheet
Sights & Sounds DLC Pack
Official Game Soundtrack by Academy Award winning musician Gustavo Santaolalla
PS3 Dynamic Theme
PSN Avatars: Winter Joel & Ellie
Survival DLC Pack
Bonus Joel and Ellie skins available once the single player game is completed
Multiplayer Bonuses:
Bonus XP
Melee booster
In-game currency
Customizable character items

Last edited by a moderator:
Just found an unboxing of the statue!!!

I wish I knew what she was saying. Is it just me, or do their eyes look a little weird?

I love the background card that comes with it, though! That'd make displaying this piece look awesome!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm looking forward to an unboxing, too. If the statue looks awesome, I'll hunt it down on its own since its receiving an individual release in some countries.

Really? That's news to me! But in that case, I'll probably do the same. Statue looks pretty decent in that video by the way... and yeah, I often find the eyes look kind of weird with the plastic statues.

I don't understand GameStop, they charged my card last Friday, I was thinking they were shipping it so I could receive it close to release day. But it's still not even in the process of shipping, I don't understand unexpectedly charging a card a week before its released. But I still can't wait to get my hands on this.

I have got this and the survival edition paid for, just wating for the helpful USA member to post them out to me, cant wait to get my hands on it...till then my joel and ellie editions are keeping me company :)

Reactions: tridon
completed it EEK! have you got all the collectables im just starting out on it

I tried to get as many as I could find on my first play though, but I still managed to miss a few. I'll probably play it again on Easy+ mode and try to get all the things I missed.

I'm not sure if this deserves its own thread or if it might be better being mentioned elsewhere, but the 12" statue of Joel and Ellie from this edition can be bought separately from GameStop in the UK (link) and Ireland (link). :thumbs:

I'm not sure if this deserves its own thread or if it might be better being mentioned elsewhere, but the 12" statue of Joel and Ellie from this edition can be bought separately from GameStop in the UK (link) and Ireland (link). :thumbs:

Has its own thread here. ;)

I'd be all over buying the statue on its own, but unfortunately, none of those Gamestops ship internationally. :(

Reactions: Noodles