The Lord of The Rings (Extended Edition - 6 Discs) (Steelbook Boxset) [Korea]

rodtp

Premium Supporter
Feb 15, 2012
Sydney, AU
The Lord of The Rings (Extended Edition) (Steelbook Boxset - 6 Discs [Korea]

Release date: 2013-11-14

Purchase links:
There are 3 sellers on GMARKET with this edition listed.

KSTEELBOOK

Snip20131229_1_zpsba5061de.png

Snip20131229_2_zpsf0f65c18.png

Last edited:
The outer box is better on the North American extended edition. If I didn't already have that I would be interested in this version.

+1

But, I gotta say that that I appreciate the fact that they tried something different!!! :thumbs:

Yup, best of both worlds. NA version, great slip box and art cards (WB Shop exclusive!) and this with slim steels. The question is, can you fit these steels in the NA slip box? :D

Yup, best of both worlds. NA version, great slip box and art cards (WB Shop exclusive!) and this with slim steels. The question is, can you fit these steels in the NA slip box? :D
Made a test for you with any other G2 Steel:
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• Img_5160.jpg
    Img_5160.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 71
  • Img_5161.jpg
    Img_5161.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 76
  • Img_5162.jpg
    Img_5162.jpg
    109.3 KB · Views: 89
Last edited by a moderator:
Am I missing something here! :wtf:
These are the same 3 steels already released with blu banners and printed backs. And all they've added is that boring box with identical artwork to the UK box set.....:hilarious: :hilarious: :naughty:

WB......CASH COW......:ass:.....PASS...:movie:

I think this time WB isn't milking the collectors my friend. They are probably trying to get rid of the single editions that still available widely in Korea combining them in a more attractive and cost effective package. The single editions were around $35 each, if you buy this package you will get them for $24 each. In my case I didn't order the individual ones so that's a good chance of getting them all in one go for a lower price. :thumbs:

Reactions: mlmaier84
Made a test for you with any other G2 Steel:
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Marc, you're trying to get me to buy it aren't you? lol Just kidding. I'm still going to pass on it. Trying to be more cautious about what steels I buy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Marc, you're trying to get me to buy it aren't you? lol Just kidding. I'm still going to pass on it. Trying to be more cautious about what steels I buy.
No... actually... I wanted to convince myself NOT TO BUY THEM since when I close the box, I don't see it could be steels Inside! :hilarious:

Seriously... the 1st release of this boxset is sooo :drool:
Thick carton (nice quality) and black amaray... :scat:

So as promised here are the pics of my set. No surprises here, same artwork as the individual releases with no internal art. But being fair I like the glossy details ... and I'm happy to add this set to my collection.

_MG_0063_zps289b6140.jpg

_MG_0064_zps19058858.jpg

_MG_0066_zps17661005.jpg

No Internal art:

_MG_0068_zpsfe75e0c8.jpg

Printed back:

_MG_0069_zps697c1d46.jpg

Matte finish with glossy ring.

_MG_0070_zpsc8a63049.jpg

Last edited: