The Martian (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #28) [Czech Republic]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release date: March 29, 2016 (FAC) - April 1, 2016 (Unnumbered)
Purchase link: FAC - Unnumbered
Price: 899 CZK
Notes: Numbered FAC edition limited to 1000 copies - Unnumbered edition limited to 396 copies
Group buy: FAC (CLOSED - FULL), Unnumbered (CLOSED - FULL)

PLEASE USE THIS TIMEZONE CONVERTER.

M1.jpg12735875_1284658674884017_238350934_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Great, now I know which Edition of The Martian I have to buy. Really happy with the new additions in the FilmArena lineup. Looks like we will get great stuff from them in 2016. I only hope that all the dealys will be something of the past.

Reactions: harry
Now that the Italian steelbook has been confirmed glossy there may be a chance that this will be too after all..........
Actually Glossy or not doesn't matter to me...the whole reason I am down for this is a nice slipcover to cover the the steelbook art of the Giant Red Planet Matt Damon Noggin.:wow: Seriously. Not a fan of the WWA on this. Another case of the Slipcover saving the day.

Reactions: icharlie17
To my knowledge FA have never got the art work wrong on one of their beauty shots before so I pray this version does have the title on the front and spine unlike the versions that have already been released...