The Martian (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #28) [Czech Republic]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release date: March 29, 2016 (FAC) - April 1, 2016 (Unnumbered)
Purchase link: FAC - Unnumbered
Price: 899 CZK
Notes: Numbered FAC edition limited to 1000 copies - Unnumbered edition limited to 396 copies
Group buy: FAC (CLOSED - FULL), Unnumbered (CLOSED - FULL)

PLEASE USE THIS TIMEZONE CONVERTER.

M1.jpg12735875_1284658674884017_238350934_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Seriously I'm thinking I should make a trasparent sticker with all the title logos for steelbooks that don't have the title on the spine. :dunno:

Having just got my latest wave of releases from FA I can't wait to see what FA do with this release now. Bring on that GB!!

wow even with this is full gloss but no title on front and even on spine are a deal breaker for me, what's the name of this movie again? Big Head Damon? ... darn what were they thinking?!

anyway that clip is HK version I still do hope CZ still gets the title on both front and spine...
If not I may not even get them at all and would wait for WEA...

wow even with this is full gloss but no title on front and even on spine are a deal breaker for me, what's the name of this movie again? Big Head Damon? ... darn what were they thinking?!

anyway that clip is HK version I still do hope CZ still gets the title on both front and spine...
If not I may not even get them at all and would wait for WEA...
If you liked the movie enough to purchase the steelbook you should be able to remember the title. Unless you're like my uncle Reemus who can't remember a darn thing. It's a really short title too. The Martian. Just 10 letters. Title doesn't have to be spelled out for you, in my opinion. :p

Reactions: Jay37
folks what's all this chatter about no title on the spine? i see a title on spine of steelbook and spine of slip so I must have missed something.

folks what's all this chatter about no title on the spine? i see a title on spine of steelbook and spine of slip so I must have missed something.

That's because various releases (Italy, Hong Kong) first showed artworks with title, then it turns out it's without in hand.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: jimmyv