The Martian (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #28) [Czech Republic]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release date: March 29, 2016 (FAC) - April 1, 2016 (Unnumbered)
Purchase link: FAC - Unnumbered
Price: 899 CZK
Notes: Numbered FAC edition limited to 1000 copies - Unnumbered edition limited to 396 copies
Group buy: FAC (CLOSED - FULL), Unnumbered (CLOSED - FULL)

PLEASE USE THIS TIMEZONE CONVERTER.

M1.jpg12735875_1284658674884017_238350934_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
guys's what is the difference between HDzeta and Filmarena?
Welcome to the forum! 2 different smaller retailers-one located in China (Hdzeta) one in CZ (Chech Rep). Both release exclusives with extras that have become very popular amongst collectors-each version is a bit different.

guys's what is the difference between HDzeta and Filmarena?
The difference between the retailers or the packages? I guess I'll answer both...

HDzeta is a retailer based in China, and FilmArena is a retailer based in Czech Republic. As for the packages... the HDzeta edition is limited to 500 copies and will include both 2D+3D. The FilmArena edition is limited to 2000 copies and also includes both 2D+3D. I guess the real difference though is the artwork on the slips (steelbook art is the same for both as far as we know) and the contents, which you can see and compare below...

HDzeta (click image to expand)
hdzeta.jpg

FilmArena (click image to expand)
filmarena.jpg

Prices have not been announced yet by the way. I hope this helps! :)

Film Arena:
WEA Full Slip
32 page Art Book
6 Character Cards
Casting Art Poster Card
Numbering Card
Ares 3 Mission Guide (16 pages)
Lenticular Magnet

HDZeta:
WEA Full Slip
Loose Lenticular :p
40 page Booklet
Numbering Card
6 Post Cards
Well that sums it up perfectly, smart arse. :p ;)

Reactions: luke98
The cardstock used by FilmArena is also superior in my opinion. I'm just looking at some of their previous releases and HDZetas.

The Gladiator, Saving Private Ryan and San Andreas from HdZETA I have ... the card stock is not as good as FilmArena's Terminator 3, Ex Machina, Ghostrider, T1. FilmArena releases are way thicker, nicer to touch as well. HDZeta's card stock feels a bit sticky to me.

• Informative
Reactions: lolwut and harry
I think HDzeta has beeter Lenti. FilmArena better price as far as i can forecast.

i much prefer the fullsip from FA, cleaner, less cluttered and lighter. The lenti is much of a muchness on both releases and doesn't bother me, but the extras on FA far outweigh HDzeta!

The Full slips of FA are much better quality than HDzeta:naughty::whistle:. The price and the extras of FA are better;).

Bring on the gb . :woot:

Don't understand why some have a problem with Matt Damon as the front artwork. The movie title is "The Martian". The movie is about "The Martian". So it fits perfectly.

Reactions: Blu-devil