The Matrix 4-Film Collection (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Jun 7, 2021
Release date: July 25, 2022
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £99.99
Notes: SteelBooks are glossy

Screenshot 2022-03-28 000820.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Just got mine! Super nice set, my outer box has a minor dent at the bottom but I don’t know if worth it the hassle of returning it and a new one tho….thoughts?

Just got mine! Super nice set, my outer box has a minor dent at the bottom but I don’t know if worth it the hassle of returning it and a new one tho….thoughts?
Depends on how they shipped it to you. If it was a bubble bag I'd say don't risk it but if it was a box I'd say try again.

Reactions: tono06
Depends on how they shipped it to you. If it was a bubble bag I'd say don't risk it but if it was a box I'd say try again.
That's the problem after a certain money threshold. They obviously won't just replace this without a return. And you risk the same or worse on the replacement. Amazon is especially ******* bad for this.

How did this arrive in the white pre made white boxes they used to use for steelbook I know the mad max arrived well packed but I can’t remember if was double boxes the special white box then in another box

That's the problem after a certain money threshold. They obviously won't just replace this without a return. And you risk the same or worse on the replacement. Amazon is especially ******* bad for this.
At least with Amazon you can receive the replacement before you have to return the original. Last year, I received a steelbook with a dented front, and the replacement had a dented rear. So I swapped the rear plates to create one perfect steelbook for keeping and returned the other with both a dented front and dented rear!

With Zavvi, they don't send the replacement until they have received the original. I have found it is better to just re-order and then return the original for a refund. I got caught out once when the title I was returning sold out in the meantime and they said they had no stock left to send me a replacement so just refunded me instead! I was none too pleased, I can say!