The Matrix Trilogy (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Amazon Exclusive) [Germany]

DK06CTR

Premium Supporter
Sep 19, 2010
England
Found this on Amazon.de, looks pretty cool if thats the artwork, sign up to be notified at the moment. :D

Release Date: 11th May 2012
Buy link: http://www.amazon.de/dp/B007IHQDNG/?tag=hidefnin0d-21

51P8qp-w5kL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

thanks to Ackerschnacker @ German BD Forum

matrix1.jpg

matrix2.jpg

matrix3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Already? I'm gutted I missed out on this the first time around, but the fact that they're re-releasing it this soon is kind of ridiculous IMO.

Last edited:
Been looking for this for ages. Woo Hoo. I hope it is exactly the same as the previous release or better.

I can't believe it. You want all these rare steels to get re-released? Thats basically what your stating.

"shakes head in disgust"

---------- Post added at 01:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:25 PM ----------

Thats it for me. No more European steels. I guess all my money is just going to go to a different part in the world.

I really want this steelbook, but even I'm hoping the FSK will be printed... otherwise I'd feel bad for those who were lucky enough to get the first release. Plus it will make the hunt for a copy of the original version even more fun for me. :D

Reactions: entreri
Surely it has to be printed. Almost all steels that are re-released in Germany have them printed (Inception, Sucker Punch spring to mind).

All these re-releases really are killing the steelbook hobby!