The Matrix Trilogy (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Amazon Exclusive) [Germany]

DK06CTR

Premium Supporter
Sep 19, 2010
England
Found this on Amazon.de, looks pretty cool if thats the artwork, sign up to be notified at the moment. :D

Release Date: 11th May 2012
Buy link: http://www.amazon.de/dp/B007IHQDNG/?tag=hidefnin0d-21

51P8qp-w5kL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

thanks to Ackerschnacker @ German BD Forum

matrix1.jpg

matrix2.jpg

matrix3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't believe it. You want all these rare steels to get re-released? Thats basically what your stating.

"shakes head in disgust"

---------- Post added at 01:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:25 PM ----------

Thats it for me. No more European steels. I guess all my money is just going to go to a different part in the world.

Dude,

I don't own this Steelbook and can't find it for a reasonable price elsewhere. This has been in my want list for ages. So please understand that before jumping to conclusions.:ugh:

Dude,

I don't own this Steelbook and can't find it for a reasonable price elsewhere. This has been in my want list for ages. So please understand that before jumping to conclusions.:ugh:

So basically you give up and give in. Thats the message your sending to the people who decide to re-release.

Whats next a John Rambo re-release or an Ironman FS re-release?

the first one had no inside artwork = FAILED

the re-release...well, what if they learned their mistake and provide inside artwork? LOL...gonna be so funny.

the first one had no inside artwork = FAILED

the re-release...well, what if they learned their mistake and provide inside artwork? LOL...gonna be so funny.

I can't see that happening! I think this will be inferior to the original in some way, maybe printed FSK or a matte finish.

I have the original release so will be going no where near this one!!

I don't have a problem with re-releases when its in a different country but this one is silly

Reactions: slackerz
When the hell did this go out of print!?! :dunno:
I didn't even know it was considered rare!:dunno:
There is no way in hell I'm getting this, I spent too much money on my "Ultimate Matrix Collection" to double dip...or even TRIPLE dip.

So basically you give up and give in. Thats the message your sending to the people who decide to re-release.

Whats next a John Rambo re-release or an Ironman FS re-release?

Would be happy with those re-releases too as I don't have them.;)

In principle I hate these re-releases but going by the past, it looks inevitable and something we have to put up with.:(

The choice is ours. Neither the studios nor the retailers are forcing us to buy them.

This is just speculation at this point. It might as well be completely identical to the first one (like Underworld Trilogy)! I hate rereleases and all, but seeing all these panic-sales for this on ebay.de now makes me giggle nonetheless :hilarious:

Up for pre-order now. Price is 28,99 €.
I'm pretty sure the FSK Logo will be printed as most re-releases in Germany are.

Amazon.de still also shows pictures of the front WITHOUT Logo (so still a Sticker)... so could be the same as the "original" release!
Or another error on their page!!!

I am shocked with all the desires about this being a poor copy of the original one. With FSK logo printed, no inside artwork, etc ... really guys?

Can't people who still dont own this , get it at a reasonable price with the best features possible? Not that I want this one, but I couldnt afford many titles when they got released ... this re-release is like giving a second chance to those!

Or maybe I am wrong and there is no second chance stuff to collectors.

I don't own this one, not really that interested but I'd be really happy for those who missed the first print if they can get it without having to pay 100 euro.