The Matrix Trilogy (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Amazon Exclusive) [Germany]

DK06CTR

Premium Supporter
Sep 19, 2010
England
Found this on Amazon.de, looks pretty cool if thats the artwork, sign up to be notified at the moment. :D

Release Date: 11th May 2012
Buy link: http://www.amazon.de/dp/B007IHQDNG/?tag=hidefnin0d-21

51P8qp-w5kL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

thanks to Ackerschnacker @ German BD Forum

matrix1.jpg

matrix2.jpg

matrix3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Is this information from a reliable source?
It's going to piss off a great many collectors if the exact same steel was released..:p

At least these reprints do me a favor. It makes my decision of what to buy even easier. Drastically going to limit any steelbook purchases on day one from now on.

this is going to piss off the ebay profiteers mainly :hilarious: tough sh!t:p
for anybody that paid over the odds for the original release i feel sorry for them
but as steelbooks become more mainstream and popular i fear re-releases will become more frequent :(

Man I'm about bought out with all the releases dropping November and December and I just learn now this one drops in two days? Man this is gonna huuuuurt....but preorder forward

On a semi related note (!), one of the guys who made the Matrix is now a woman. EEK!
And an awesome woman at that. Lana rocks! :scat:

On topic - I still haven't put in an order for this yet... same mistake I made last time. Will I ever learn? :rolleyes:

Maybe he/she was in a transitional period when they did parts 2 and 3...:hilarious:

I chatted with an amazon.de agent a few weeks ago and he already confirmed that the rerelease was identical with the 1st release. He somehow made it sound as if they only sold half the stock last time and are now selling the rest. Not sure information like this would even be made available to customer service people... however, the "first" edition was sold out almost too fast though!!

On a semi related note (!), one of the guys who made the Matrix is now a woman. EEK!

Reactions: steelbook95060
did anybody of you got message from amazon.de with confirmation of postage? Release date is tomorrow, but I still dont have any email from them. I thought Germans are more solid:)