Piraeus, Greece
Release date: November 17, 2016
Purchase link: Amazon IT
Price: €355.99 - €199.99

91T7lIVPATL._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thanks
Reactions: MrsRobinson
I feel the same way - I wish to have the outer box mint as well. It's part of the package, I can't just toss it. :shy:
@GI_SnakeEyes Really? :woot: You're a postman? :kiss: You'd always have a cup of coffee and cookies waiting when you visit ;) Like waiting for Santa ;)

I know u do :) Hopefully it'll be ok when u get it.

Don't tease me because I'm particular, hahaha
I feel the same way - I wish to have the outer box mint as well. It's part of the package, I can't just toss it. :shy:
@GI_SnakeEyes Really? :woot: You're a postman? :kiss: You'd always have a cup of coffee and cookies waiting when you visit ;) Like waiting for Santa ;)

Haha Yes really (see below I'm not lying haha), don't drink coffee but will take a bottle of water and some cookies ;)

-ba86b035-4cd7-4ac2-8205-eb761e14957a (540x720).jpg

Eventually Got it, didn't take the plunge for the last 200 drop but I have a feeling this will become rarer and rarer the longer time goes on. I would be very surprised if anyone gets it much cheaper than this.

Not sure why but it came up a few Euros cheaper than 200 at checkout. Got it for £180 inc delivery. Very Chuft.

Eventually Got it, didn't take the plunge for the last 200 drop but I have a feeling this will become rarer and rarer the longer time goes on. I would be very surprised if anyone gets it much cheaper than this.

Not sure why but it came up a few Euros cheaper than 200 at checkout. Got it for £180 inc delivery. Very Chuft.
Thats awesome congrats :)

Reactions: richr74
Shipping status just changed from 'preparing order' to 'shipping today' to 'ordered'. Patiently waiting for 'shipped' status :coffee:

Shipping status just changed from 'preparing order' to 'shipping today' to 'ordered'. Patiently waiting for 'shipped' status :coffee:

I got an email it will be here a lot earlier then expected and is being shipped through UPS. I ordered it on May 4th, delivered to me in 4 days, I guess those 2 dollars were definitely worth it haha.

"Scheduled Delivery:
Monday, 05/08/2017, By End of Day"

I got an email it will be here a lot earlier then expected and is being shipped through UPS. I ordered it on May 4th, delivered to me in 4 days, I guess those 2 dollars were definitely worth it haha.

"Scheduled Delivery:
Awesome :) Those 2 dollars was definitely worth it. :D

• Thanks
Reactions: GI_SnakeEyes

"Scheduled Delivery:

Awesome news! Best 2 dollars ever spent? ;) I just checked, mine is being picked up by UPS as well (didn't opt for it, though), but it's not due until May 12th-16th. And we're neighboring countries, haha.

• Thanks
Reactions: GI_SnakeEyes
Awesome news! Best 2 dollars ever spent? ;) I just checked, mine is being picked up by UPS as well (didn't opt for it, though), but it's not due until May 12th-16th. And we're neighboring countries, haha.

Ohh you're in Canada? I can't see where you're from. Guess you super cool guys with your premium support get cool benefits, hahaha