Piraeus, Greece
Release date: November 17, 2016
Purchase link: Amazon IT
Price: €355.99 - €199.99

91T7lIVPATL._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thanks
Reactions: MrsRobinson
By the way - I got my order in!!! :wow::wacky::woot::woot::woot: Now let's just hope it actually ships and arrives mint!
Now shows 3 available. ;) Yesterday it was 30.

• Thanks
Reactions: elle82
Guys, it's back down to 199,99! @GI_SnakeEyes @elle82
But hurry, most of them have been bought!! Only 2 left at the moment!
Anyone else after this, who to tag??
By the way - I got my order in!!! :wow::wacky::woot::woot::woot: Now let's just hope it actually ships and arrives mint!
Now shows 3 available. ;) Yesterday it was 30.
@GI_SnakeEyes Tony hurry up and get this while its down! ;):D

@MrsRobinson Thank god we don't pay for vats cause damn that shipping is crazy!!! Thank you so much for the heads, up I guess you did tell them to lower the price cause we needed this after all!!! LMFAO

Thanks @elle82 always looking out for me ;)

• Thanks
@MrsRobinson Thank god we don't pay for vats cause damn that shipping is crazy!!! Thank you so much for the heads, up I guess you did tell them to lower the price cause we needed this after all!!! LMFAO

Yeah, it's all my doing, I admit... I know one should not brag and all, but they only lowered the price because I told them to... in Italian that I learned overnight since the last time we've talked... :naughty:
:LOL::LOL::LOL: jk :kiss: Glad you're finally getting it too! It was a long wait, but sooooo worth it! Literally and metaphorically. :whistle::coffee:

Sooo happy for u too hun i know youve been wanting this for a while :)

Thanks again, too long!!

Yeah, it's all my doing, I admit... I know one should not brag and all, but they only lowered the price because I told them to... in Italian that I learned overnight since the last time we've talked... :naughty:
:LOL::LOL::LOL: jk :kiss: Glad you're finally getting it too! It was a long wait, but sooooo worth it! Literally and metaphorically. :whistle::coffee:

@MrsRobinson I paid for the upgraded shipping from the regular, figured f#ck it they are already squeezing my sack for the regular shipping, lol. Did you see the difference in price? It literally was only a 2 dollar difference. So for 2 dollars can get it up to 2 weeks earlier, worth it for me ;) and makes me feel I should be paying 50 dollars for shipping unlike the 3 week window we would have with the regular shipping.

@GI_SnakeEyes Oh shoot, I didn't think of that, was just clicking my way through to get it done asap before it's gone again :LOL: ... talking about excitement!
It should be with me in a week or so, but like I said, my only concern is getting it mint. They do... horrible things... with those packages while in transit.

• Thanks
@GI_SnakeEyes Oh shoot, I didn't think of that, was just clicking my way through to get it done asap before it's gone again :LOL: ... talking about excitement!
It should be with me in a week or so, but like I said, my only concern is getting it mint. They do... horrible things... with those packages while in transit.

I know I'm a postman I've seen what people do to some packages!! I was also hoping with the upgraded shipping there would be better packaging!!