The Muppets (Blu-ray Viva Metal Box)(Future Shop Exclusive) [Canada]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
original

Coming Spring 2012 per 'Saybinator' at Futureshop Forum.

More Pictures (thanks to Elena)
Muppets4.jpg

Muppets3.jpg

Muppets2.jpg

Muppets.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
trailer looks so funny...i'll pick it up if BestBuy carries it...

I hope Disney does not release a steelbook if I get this in metalbox. I prefer steelbook, but I don't want to buy this and find out a steelbook is releasing afterward.

Any metal is better than a cheap plastic case.

wow...rotten has a 97% on this movie? Amazing..never see a 97% rating from them.

Yup, like I said, it is an incredible movie especially for this time of year. Disney will do what it thinks will make the most sense financially. All I hope for is that they will release it on another packaging in addition to amaray :D

I have to get this movie. My wife would kill me if i didn't. Maybe even my child too. LOL. Anyway I just hate these cheap crappy viva cases. Plastic showing in two parts of the spine just looks unprofesional. I rather have a ironpack by far. Hoping a steel gets released in the States!!! At least Europe. Maybe France comes to the rescue again.

it is what it is...anything is better than a stinky amaray.

Besides, it's considered FREE case by Disney :)

I don't mind the Viva case at all...yes, it's not steelbook, but it's free...not plastic...it's DEBOSSED, it's metal...it's G2 size...and it's FREE :)

I have to get this movie. My wife would kill me if i didn't. Maybe even my child too. LOL. Anyway I just hate these cheap crappy viva cases. Plastic showing in two parts of the spine just looks unprofesional. I rather have a ironpack by far. Hoping a steel gets released in the States!!! At least Europe. Maybe France comes to the rescue again.

Last edited by a moderator:
No buy from me...not helping by registering with my purchase to give any indication that these things are popular. If they think they can throw just anything at me and I'll buy it they're mistaken. The " better than nothing" mentality creates false demand. Pass.

Sent from the Nostromo

No buy from me...not helping by registering with my purchase to give any indication that these things are popular. If they think they can throw just anything at me and I'll buy it they're mistaken. The " better than nothing" mentality creates false demand. Pass.

Sent from the Nostromo

DB, are you saying you are not buying this movie period? Even if this comes with a free pre-order case like Mayflower said? I guess I am trying to understand what you mean by "registerting with my purchase" since it is a given Disney will release this movie in one form or another.

I loved this flick. It's my second favourite of the year right behind Drive. I'll definitely buy this gorgeous case as soon as it's released.

I actually pre-ordered this on Amazon since it had the standard Disney coupon already. Rather like the metal book, which is the typical Disney release these days (see Lion King, Pirates 4). Would be awesome if Best Buy got it, but they only seem to get the fall Steelbook/Metal Box releases for some reason

Last edited: