The Ninjas Amongst MondoCon

tridon

Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
Here's a master thread of all the ninjas that'll be attending MondoCon this year in Austin, TX (Oct. 3rd-4th).

The purpose of this list is to have an idea of which Ninjas will be in attendance because, obviously, it'd be great if we could all meet up to discuss each other's ninja star and bo staff skills.

If you're going, say so down below and I'll add your name to the list!

HDN BOOTH
@Wreck
@tridon

ON THE FLOOR
@AcIDc0r3
@Aniv
@bigballas01
@bloodsnake007
@Exquisik
@jaszeron
@jcm
@mlmaier84
@roseart
@TheStixter
@White Rat

Attachments

• hdn_print3_large.jpeg
    hdn_print3_large.jpeg
    104.1 KB · Views: 407
Last edited:
the NInjas at MondoCon should set aside a specific time and have an official HDN photo at the HDN booth!

I'm down for this. :cigar: :wacky: :Snap: :naughty: :thumbs:

MOST DEFINITELY!!!

For sure! I will get my 14-24 lens so we can fit it all in ;)

I'd be down with a group photo. That'd be cool. Now the question is when? What do you think, @Wreck?

I'm down. I can do it only though between 10 and 3 on Saturday. Can I take it , I can stop by the booth in the morning to get the awesome exclusive?
I bet we can pull this off! :woot: NINJA LOCOS, the HDN Gang! :cool:
@Wreck can be standing in the middle and I'll be the one to the far right, cause that's what I look like shirtless! :naughty: That's what you call body by TACOS! :hungry:
taco_dance_by_mirz123.gif
:D :p
NINJA LOCOS!.jpg

I bet we can pull this off! :woot: NINJA LOCOS, the HDN Gang! :cool:
@Wreck can be standing in the middle and I'll be the one to the far right, cause that's what I look like shirtless! :naughty: That's what you call body by TACOS! :hungry:
taco_dance_by_mirz123.gif
:D :p
View attachment 190529

@tridon Wait? :stop: You mean to tell me you DON'T want to see these dance moves? :sorry:
7ca747363b8b90deff2c5d3213c3c6e2.gif

That's my Happy HDN dance! :D

Well, as long as you're Farley and I'm Swayze, I guess it's okay. ;)

They don't call him Franky 'Tango Toes' Trejo for nothing...

• Helpful Post
Reactions: bloodsnake007