No Artbook

and we're paying more for this version.

I can't believe Europe got the shaft with this Collectors edition

No Statue
No Steelbook
No physical Soundtrack
No Artbook

and we're paying more for this version.

I agree. Steelbook and Artbook should be included at the very least! Poor showing for the UK. :(

I agree. Steelbook and Artbook should be included at the very least! Poor showing for the UK. :(

You no you can get the one from the U.S.A. and its still will not cost as much as the U.K. one with shipping and import fees and the U.K. one is not a patch on the one from the U.S.A. and its on amazon.com if that helps you out.

Reactions: jitstark
I do know but to release something in another market with less content and with a higher price is a bit grim. I was just talking generally because there may also be people that aren't aware though and think this is all they can get.

Reactions: help101
I do know but to release something in another market with less content and with a higher price is a bit grim. I was just talking generally because there may also be people that aren't aware though and think this is all they can get.

I no that its like the U.K. Collector's Edition that is coming out and is about £78 is just a rip off as its just a part from the U.S.A. Premium Edition if you look at the Premium Edition from the U.S.A. its a item in that set and that's the U.K. Collector's Edition good one its a joke.

You no you can get the one from the U.S.A. and its still will not cost as much as the U.K. one with shipping and import fees and the U.K. one is not a patch on the one from the U.S.A. and its on amazon.com if that helps you out.

Yeah but you shouldn't really have to import something to get something cheaper. It's like saying to them "Oh go ahead guys it''s fine, we don't mind getting the shaft here"

Plus I've done the whole custom/import fees before with the Last of Us Collectors Edition and it's not pretty. Didn't work out the same price or cheaper at all.

I lucked into this, managed to beat the "official" price and place a Pre-Order when it was first listed. Got it for £65, as apposed to just under £80.