The Prestige (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #49) [China]

Aug 25, 2011
Hong Kong
Group buy: hosted by Wreck
Note: WEA SteelBook. Limited to 1500 copies.

52487008562_84f7cf290c_k.jpg52487973705_041a402399_k.jpg52487505376_9eb966d4a0_k.jpg52487973745_5687953934_k.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
We really don't need a 3rd Avengers release lol also WeET knocked it out of the park with Endgame, and Captain Marvel. AMATW was also decent, so they can skip those three too.

Reactions: Flloydo
spongebob squarepants wow GIF

More Marvel, greaaat...

I wasn't really following what they released, but they're basically saying they will now do all the titles they didn't do yet?

From Kevin

Blufans Premium X Marvel Cinematic Universe Complete Collection

DCF2E087-86C1-4553-B422-3DF12119828E.jpeg

Wave 1: 3 MCU movies coming in the Fourth Quarter of 2023!

Reactions: 5t33lb0y
Well if we take this literally as they've said it, "the names you thought would no longer appear on blu's list are coming back"..

Surely thats;

Captain Marvel
Antman and the Wasp
Avengers Endgame

That lies up the blufans collection for phase 3. Can't see them dipping back in to do IM2/3 and Avengers now.

Obviously they're also looking to do Spider-man no way home and doctor strange 2, from that pic, at some point as well.

Well if we take this literally as they've said it, "the names you thought would no longer appear on blu's list are coming back"..

Surely thats;

Captain Marvel
Antman and the Wasp
Avengers Endgame

That lies up the blufans collection for phase 3. Can't see them dipping back in to do IM2/3 and Avengers now.

Obviously they're also looking at doing Spider-man no way home and doctor strange 2 from the pic, at some point as well.
That makes sense but they've said the first two releases will be something 3 and something 2 respectively.

That makes sense but they've said the first two releases will be something 3 and something 2 respectively.
Oh yes, so they have. I missed those end characters. Maybe they're just going for No Way Home and Doctor Strange 2 straight out of the bat then..

I'd be pleasantly surprised to seen IM2/3 on that list. Doing IM3 as the first title would be a bit risky though haha

Reactions: Loony_Tic
And if the number of letters corresponds to the number of 'x's, then @eLviS1987 is right about the titles.
Or it could be arbitrary, just happens to be 8 letters each, so those titles fit.
Confused Bugs Bunny GIF by Looney Tunes

Oh yes, so they have. I missed those end characters. Maybe they're just going for No Way Home and Doctor Strange 2 straight out of the bat then..

I'd be pleasantly surprised to seen IM2/3 on that list. Doing IM3 as the first title would be a bit risky though haha
IM3 first does seem a strange choice. Someone else has suggested it'll be Guardians of the Galaxy 3 as their first release...who knows!

Everyone talking about their new premium collection but no one speaks about the fact that this edition still doesn't have a release date.

That's because what you don't know is that The Prestige is the first release in another new line from Blufans the NFT Steelbook Collection :naughty: