The Prestige (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #49) [China]

Aug 25, 2011
Hong Kong
Group buy: hosted by Wreck
Note: WEA SteelBook. Limited to 1500 copies.

52487008562_84f7cf290c_k.jpg52487973705_041a402399_k.jpg52487505376_9eb966d4a0_k.jpg52487973745_5687953934_k.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure... i read somewhere on other forum that relesse is delayed. What that means, dunno...

There has been no update since april. It's not even indefinitely delayed, as in cancelled etc.. there have just been production issues and BF are busy pushing out BP001-003. As was said back then, it's unclear if that's issues with discs or slips, as we know the steel are done. It's just gonna be a waiting game now.

There has been no update since april. It's not even indefinitely delayed, as in cancelled etc.. there have just been production issues and BF are busy pushing out BP001-003. As was said back then, it's unclear if that's issues with discs or slips, as we know the steel are done. It's just gonna be a waiting game now.

Yeah. I didn't say it was canceled. But there's no tell when this will be finished, hence indefinitely.

Reactions: samdavies
I understand that they can have problems with discs or steelbooks but at least tell consumers what is the problem and when it will be fixed.

Welcome to blufans. One of the perks that comes with GB only purchases, radio silence.
To be honest, they all do that : CineMuseum has no communication, FilmArena keeps delaying without communicating, MantaLab didn't communicate about the 2nd delay of EEAAO (they gave a date in september but this date wasn't respected), Blufans nothing, etc communication...

Well, on the other forum ppl got offered to move the payment to their next release. Other producers just got the money indefinitely...

To be honest, they all do that : CineMuseum has no communication, FilmArena keeps delaying without communicating, MantaLab didn't communicate about the 2nd delay of EEAAO (they gave a date in september but this date wasn't respected), Blufans nothing, etc communication...
Don't lump manta in there. They are the most consistent and communicative premium label going. Some of their more experimental endeavours (zsjl mb and dune oc) delay, but as a rule they're excellent. They said about EEAAO in advance and now it's out, not that far delayed. You can't expect much more.

CM and FAC are on their own. Nobody else deserves that tar lol

Don't lump manta in there. They are the most consistent and communicative premium label going. Some of their more experimental endeavours (zsjl mb and dune oc) delay, but as a rule they're excellent. They said about EEAAO in advance and now it's out, not that far delayed. You can't expect much more.

Amen to that… between ‘yet to be disappointed in a lenti’ and their constant comm’s, I prefer manta anytime.

Blufans can have the better product, but the backwards feeling if the slips bugs me.

Yeah, nobody should be uttered within the same breath as CM and FAC. How they each handled their Predator and Batman situations are an insult to everybody involved.

Reactions: samdavies