The Prestige (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #49) [China]

Aug 25, 2011
Hong Kong
Group buy: hosted by Wreck
Note: WEA SteelBook. Limited to 1500 copies.

52487008562_84f7cf290c_k.jpg52487973705_041a402399_k.jpg52487505376_9eb966d4a0_k.jpg52487973745_5687953934_k.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
From Kevin....delayed for much longer than expected due to production issues. No information just what the production issues are...discs?....slips...steelbooks? Wonder if we get this in 2023?
I wonder what that means, "much longer than expected". I didn't expect any delays at all, so......I wish Blufans would communicate more about something that has been paid for in 2022 instead of useless rerererererereleases of useless movies some more MCU releases, no matter how awesome they are...

I wonder what that means, "much longer than expected". I didn't expect any delays at all, so......I wish Blufans would communicate more about something that has been paid for in 2022 instead of useless rerererererereleases of useless movies some more MCU releases, no matter how awesome they are...
I transferred my payment for Prestige to 007 GB.

As long as it’s just the releases from where they left off then all good. So endgame, FFH, solo, ROS etc etc .....

We don’t need another avengers release or anything like that. Just for them to continue as they were

I hope all 3 aren’t at all once though

How did an idiot who doesn't know the difference between Debossing and Embossing and thinks both of them are from Manta Lab get this steel when everyone else's has been indefinitely postponed :cautious:

I subscribe to your comment, especially WONDERING HOW THE HELL he got the BLUFANS edition SteelBook?!?!?
Good catch! I don't think many would had had the nerve to watch this guy until he unveiled the Blufans one:thanks:

I subscribe to your comment, especially WONDERING HOW THE HELL he got the BLUFANS edition SteelBook?!?!?
Good catch! I don't think many would had had the nerve to watch this guy until he unveiled the Blufans one:thanks:

I'm not sure why I even clicked on the video tbh because I don't subscribe to his channel and the ML edition isn't a new release, guess it was just because it was a YouTube short and I knew it wouldn't last long :LOL::rofl:

• Haha
Reactions: Felix_ro

How did an idiot who doesn't know the difference between Debossing and Embossing and thinks both of them are from Manta Lab get this steel when everyone else's has been indefinitely postponed :cautious:

Actually what's odd- there isn't a "naked" or even quarterslip version. Just OC, LENTI, DBL LENTI & FULLSLIP.
So where is his slipcover?!

Reactions: Felix_ro
He's back thinking the ML Her is from Plain Archive :cautious:

He must be on a wind up...

Wow! Sorry who is he? What other videos has he made those mistakes in?

Also why have you posted this in the Blufans Prestige thread? :confused:

Seriously dude, just scroll up a few posts :LOL::rofl:
Ohhh right sorry! I didn’t see any of that!

How the f**k has he got so much wrong and how the hell does he own the blufans steel!??!???

So many questions