The Raid Redemption (Blu-ray SteelBook) (KimchiDVD Exclusive #20) [Korea]

Choi Chungkwon

Premium Supporter
Jan 28, 2013
South Korea
Release date: May 20th, 2015
Pre-order date: April 23rd, 2015 - 10:00 AM (Korean Time) - Please use the following timezone converter for your local time, click HERE
Prices:
- The Sextuple Pack (One Click Item) - 300 copies (230 copies - for overseas, 70 copies for the Korean market)
$205.00 (Pre-order Promotion Sale Price)

- Lenticular Edition - 1200 copies (600 copies for overseas, 600 copies for the Korean market)
$35.99

- White Full slip Edtion - 600 copies (300 copies for overseas, 300 copies for the Korean market)
$35.99

- Black Full slip Edition - 600 copies (300 copies for overseas, 300 copies for the Korean market)
$35.99

Purchase links:
Once click (Sextuple Pack)
White Full Slip
Black Full Slip
Lenticular

10403376_1713026765591200_8107198014794197818_n.jpg 17905_1709483042612239_5419033676055125228_n.jpg 10628537_1709483099278900_5348321443917321624_n.jpg 11083592_1709483002612243_657966880673805133_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Not too happy with Kimchi at the moment.

A) They sent me the lenticulars instead of the full black slips I ordered.

B) they won't ship me my black slips until I return the lentis.

For their mistake, out of good gesture, they should have immediately sent me the correct items. Now I have to wait for the lentis I returned to arrive in Korea before Tony actually ships the items I ordered, and wait for a refund on the return shipping.

I'm sure they are concerned that the lentis won't get returned and they will lose out but to make a paying customer wait even longer over their mistake is poor service.

For their mistake, out of good gesture, they should have immediately sent me the correct items. Now I have to wait for the lentis I returned to arrive in Korea before Tony actually ships the items I ordered, and wait for a refund on the return shipping.

I'm sure they are concerned that the lentis won't get returned and they will lose out but to make a paying customer wait even longer over their mistake is poor service.

That is unfortunate @darczap but why not just keep the Lentis and re-order the Black Slips as they are pretty cool :thumbs: Just a thought :)

Last edited:
Reactions: darczap
The lentis are cool but for me the lenti effect is not to my liking. Just wish Kimchi would correct their mistake without making me wait.

Yeah, I hear you buddy. And I guess you don't want to order the Black Slips (in case they sell out) and then send the Lentis back. Hope you get it worked out soon. :)

Reactions: darczap
Opened my lenticular last night and watched the whole movie. I had never seen it. Was super bonkers. Some of those fight scenes were incredibly grueling.

The entire package is top notch and very cool artwork imo. Steelbook looks fantastic inside and out... and speaking of the inside, the color palette is gorgeous.

Lenticular is excellent. All around, very pleased with this release from KimchiDVD. :thumbs: :)

How about selling the ones u don't like to a ninja on here and re order? Ask tony if you can get shipping credit.

I would need to include the cost of shipping I was charged in addition the cost of shipping from me to any potential buyer. At that point, it's just better for someone to order direct since they are in stock.

Reactions: Marina Blue
Got my sextuple in the mail a few days ago and am debating on whether I should open it. Looking at the pictures in the thread makes it very tempting but they look so nice in the packaging . . .

FullSizeRender.jpg

Reactions: C2V3N

That sucks dude. Would have been awesome when the package arrived, only to turn to crazy disappointment when you realised they sent the wrong lot. And then to make you send them back before they send you the right ones. Very harsh!

That sucks dude. Would have been awesome when the package arrived, only to turn to crazy disappointment when you realised they sent the wrong lot. And then to make you send them back before they send you the right ones. Very harsh!

I did a double take when I opened my package. I thought to myself, did I F up and order the lentis? Then I looked at the the invoice in the box and it said full slip black editions.

I was surprised to be honest as I sent a pic of the lentis with the invoice. I thought he would immediately correct the mistake. All I got was sorry, please send them back to his address. I had to ask who was going to pay return shipping because he didn't even mention it. They are shipped back now at least. I'm just waiting on my refund and the items I actually ordered.

Can see why he might want you to send them back first, but I would hope I'd at least get a proper apology and perhaps a sorry for the F up, few buck voucher off of next purchase or something.

Edit: but at least they still have the black ones in stock to rectify the situation. Would have been a nightmare if all stock was sold out!