The Rescuers (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive: The Disney Collection #22) [UK]

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Release date: September 15th, 2014
Price: £19.99
Purchase link: The Rescuers
Notes:

The others: Zavvi Exclusive: The Disney Collection Blu-ray SteelBooks

front.jpg

back.jpg inside.jpg

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 366
Last edited by a moderator:
I was expecting Pocahontas, but not this one. I think it's one of the very few Disney movies I've never seen but this looks so cute so I'll have to watch soon and decide.

Tentative release date is supposedly August 11th... Could Zavvi be any less considerate? A day when there's already 12 other SteelBook releases!

I'm liking this one, it's not my favourite design but I imagine it'll look very nice in hand. I'm betting this and Pocahontas will be early Sept releases... maybe late August at a push

Inside and back look amazing. I know this and Pocahontas won't be out in august but zavvi really need to put later release dates on the site. I'm going to have to cancel so much anyway without this and others being added. Now the road and 30 days of night! They take the mick!

Also all these people saying "oh how come this hasn't been announced yet" or "hurry up zavvi I want this and when's it going to happen" be calm, there are like 50 odd Disney Classics and over the next 2 years (maybe sooner) they will all be announced. It's pretty obvious they are all going to happen. Just be patient. Not everyone is made of money.
and the others saying "oh my prediction has come true" .... Well obviously because at some point they will all be released.
Sorry just annoys me a little.

I personally can't wait for rescuers down under but that might come this time next year. Who knows. Just wait.
Also looking forward to a hopefull lion king, sword in the stone and beauty and the beast but I can wait 2 years if need be!

Last edited: