The Rescuers (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive: The Disney Collection #22) [UK]

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Release date: September 15th, 2014
Price: £19.99
Purchase link: The Rescuers
Notes:

The others: Zavvi Exclusive: The Disney Collection Blu-ray SteelBooks

front.jpg

back.jpg inside.jpg

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 368
Last edited by a moderator:
Gonna go against the tide and say the back artwork is disappointing for me, reminds me a bit of a knock off version, art quality doesn't look Disney quality

I like the art that chosen, but I know what you mean.
Its lost the gritty look, and doesnt really represent the animation style in the film.

Reactions: Steeler
I love the back and inside art! Really looking forward to this one!
I would bet that the august date gets pushed back, they don't seem to stay with the dates they are announced with.

Gonna go against the tide and say the back artwork is disappointing for me, reminds me a bit of a knock off version, art quality doesn't look Disney quality

Looks like one of those official comic book covers. Front, inside and back are three different styles. Now if the back art for all these releases were grabbed directly from the films themselves this collection would be even better.

Last edited:
Really hope Rescuers: Down Under follows this, was one of my favourite films as a kid and I hope Joanna is featured in the artwork somehow :p

Reactions: mlmaier84
Disney and Zavvi are knocking it out of the park with these recently. They finally got them right!!! :scat:

I think most are ok except Fantasia and TLM. But they really upped their game in the most recent gloss release. Excited for the next steelbooks in the collection!

Reactions: blu-steel
I think most are ok except Fantasia and TLM. But they really upped their game in the most recent gloss release. Excited for the next steelbooks in the collection!
Mermaid was what actually got me into.steelbooks as I had no idea on them then saw the front artwork and I thought was brilliant but the Disney range are always beautiful bar wreck it Ralph