axcraig

Premium Supporter
Jul 22, 2010
Paris - France
Release in the UK changed from April 9th to June 4th, 2012

Available on Amazon UK

81X9Wvz9DTL__AA1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Steelbook or not, if you are a horror fan, the price is worth it for the Original Film Soundtrack alone, which has never been released in the states except for on VHS I think. so for me, the Steel is just the Sweet Iceing on the cake.

I`ll second this.

From what your describing is a region coding shortcut or something. Not everybody's players may play this or perform the same way as yours. If it's saying "wrong region this movie can only be played in region B players" since you were using a US PS3 then it's safe to assume that this is still Region 'B'.
I mean I can play this with no problem considering I have an Oppo BDP-93 with region mod but most don't have a region free player so this may be a problem still for them. I would still get others that can test this and see if this can be performed on their players.

I guess its not encoded correctly...I also tried it on a Vizio player and it did the same thing, still i encourage anyone else to try it with their different players to confirm

Mine arrvied yesterday. Decent looking steel, but they missed a trick with the green paint, glow in the dark or a proper florescent would have been ace.

Good steel for the money & the transfer is good.

I guess its not encoded correctly...I also tried it on a Vizio player and it did the same thing, still i encourage anyone else to try it with their different players to confirm

I will try it later and cofirm what I get!

Did anyone else watch the features included on the second and third movies?

They're quite in-depth and while they are a very welcome feature, I wondered why they were included on this first movie? They run at about 30 mins each. I thought they would have kept these documentaries for the seperate releases of the sequels. Would it be that the sequels might never see the light of day on Blu Ray? :wtf:

It would appear there is a glitch in the coding on this one and yes, it does appear to be region free. EEK!

I don't know how you found out about hitting the 'Disc Menu' button Ringmav, but it does work.

I tried it on a region A player and I got the 'region B locked' warning screen. But when you press disc menu, the menu screen appears and everything works as normal.

I then tried to play my region B locked 'Limitless' in the same player. Again I got the 'region B locked' warning, but when I press 'Disc Menu' for that one it cannot perform the operation and the disc stays locked.

So looks like it only works for this for some reason.

Strange one :dunno:

It's a conspiracy - govt. want to make sure everyone knows about the Zeds before it starts...it's a convert educational film...no point it being locked now is there?..

It would appear there is a glitch in the coding on this one and yes, it does appear to be region free. EEK!

I don't know how you found out about hitting the 'Disc Menu' button Ringmav, but it does work.

I tried it on a region A player and I got the 'region B locked' warning screen. But when you press disc menu, the menu screen appears and everything works as normal.

I then tried to play my region B locked 'Limitless' in the same player. Again I got the 'region B locked' warning, but when I press 'Disc Menu' for that one it cannot perform the operation and the disc stays locked.

So looks like it only works for this for some reason.

Strange one :dunno:
That makes it unique, now I have to get it for sure. :hilarious: :D

I agree. This steelbook is nice looking I actually think the blu banner is brilliant!!! It blends in nice with this steel as though it belongs there. If and when this goes OOP I expect it to be right up there with Scott Pilgrim.

This has become one of my favourite titles in my collection

a great film with great PQ, the ORIGINAL soundtrack in PCM, plenty of special features to chew on (hehe) all wrapped in steel

Got mine today. 4 days from shipping from the UK to the US. Not bad. I love this steelbook. Even the printed back doesn't bother me since I honestly never thought we'd see this title in steelbook form:)