axcraig

Premium Supporter
Jul 22, 2010
Paris - France
Release in the UK changed from April 9th to June 4th, 2012

Available on Amazon UK

81X9Wvz9DTL__AA1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
It would appear there is a glitch in the coding on this one and yes, it does appear to be region free. EEK!

I don't know how you found out about hitting the 'Disc Menu' button Ringmav, but it does work.

I tried it on a region A player and I got the 'region B locked' warning screen. But when you press disc menu, the menu screen appears and everything works as normal.

I then tried to play my region B locked 'Limitless' in the same player. Again I got the 'region B locked' warning, but when I press 'Disc Menu' for that one it cannot perform the operation and the disc stays locked.

So looks like it only works for this for some reason.

Strange one :dunno:

I always try hitting the menu and fwd buttons on my region locked movies just to see what happens: ROTLD worked like a charm! :D Demons 1 & 2: Not so much :tear:

Hey Duece, Is that the one where she inserts all sorts of sharp things into her skin, to stop the pain?

I'll jump in and answer that one :)

Yes it is the one where she inserts glass, wire, etc - I have this on DVD and it seems quite hard to get, was going to eBay it for some silly money, so a bluray steel gets thumbs down from ;)

It has been so long since I saw this movie. The only thing I really remembered was Linnea running around naked. I thought that Tina turned into that zombie chick. Oh well, it was still a fun watch.:boobies: