• Poll closed .

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: September 16, 2016
Purchase links: Lenti - Full Slip - Leather Slip - One Click - (Pre-order on August 5, at 8 PM - Hong Kong time)
Price: $41.99 (Full Slip - Lenti) - $46.99 (Leather Slip) - $129.97 (One Click)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv (July 24 at 4 PM & ends on July 28 4 PM - CST) - Details HERE

Note: WEA. SteelBook will be glossy with a debossed title. Full Slip will feature effects like hot stamping and embossing.

13879262_1115215458588561_4060771494795804621_n.jpg 13872888_1115215461921894_6206329115611281653_n.jpg 13782142_1115215498588557_6209990557357345205_n.jpg 13882424_1115215465255227_2372774172179960357_n.jpg

Group Buy Live Time - Manta Lab Pre-order Time

13814405_10154418118606789_1958081194_n.png.jpeg 13710020_1110687725708001_4535818257980011083_n.png

Print Run (Total 4000, Both Domestic and International):
- Leather Slips, 1000 Copies
- Full Slips, 500 Copies
- Lenticular Slips, 400 Copies
- One Click Numbered 1 to 700 (Limited to 1 Copy)
Goodies: Booklet, Postcards (5ea), Character Cards (5ea), Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Sticker (Faux Leather with Pyrography), Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker (Loose)
Actual pics of the leather slip can be seen HERE
13007384_1059772064132901_9094109559658413561_n.jpg
View attachment 249933
13580434_1102769339833173_4715554341086492000_o.jpg
Revenant_LS_Lenti_1024x1024.gif

Last edited:
None of the admin/mods here at HDN know what the title is yet "Yes I DO know that for a fact". So pointless asking. There will be a mystery title reveal soon but nothing has been finialised by Manta labs on what it is, it's still pending.

Can't believe this thread has got some much attention.

if MantaLab were exclusive to HDN then all of this would be relevant.

I don't get it either, they haven't even released anything!

I think all this is to build their reputation anyway with the mystery thing.
Someone has a game plan anyway

Thats what happens once a thread is opened. There is obviously excitement of some sort until the reveal. While it garners little attention elsewhere, here there is interest and an element of fun guessing what the title will be. I also dont think anyone said info is exclusive to HDN. We can all co exist even though alliances may be elsewhere. Forums are places where like minded persons share their joy and passions.

Thats what happens once a thread is opened. There is obviously excitement of some sort until the reveal. While it garners little attention elsewhere, here there is interest and an element of fun guessing what the title will be. I also dont think anyone said info is exclusive to HDN. We can all co exist even though alliances may be elsewhere. Forums are places where like minded persons share their joy and passions.

But even the whole mystery thing is getting boring now and dying a little

This is why ive stayed out the thread as much as I can. It's getting painful

But even the whole mystery thing is getting boring now and dying a little

This is why ive stayed out the thread as much as I can. It's getting painful

I am personally not a fan of titleless threads. But they do pop up here and there. Also as a new retailer in this space, I have stated in another thread that it would be better if they finished their first project before announcing a bunch of future plans.

Reactions: ty233 and Flloydo

Sorry to sound a little blunt, but what point are you actually trying to make?

"Garners little attention elsewhere" and "alliances elsewhere"

Who is talking about elsewhere? I posted on this thread, on this site.

If you have something to say, just spit it out.

You give this big speech as if you are speaking for others.

I'm not about to come onto a thread and get into conflict - but at the same time, there was no need for such a big speech.

Reactions: Scary Hair
I am personally not a fan of titleless threads. But they do pop up here and there. Also as a new retailer in this space, I have stated in another thread that it would be better if they finished their first project before announcing a bunch of future plans.

Yeah I don't mind it if the game is for A day or two and then showing the title but the reason I find this thread and response to it weird is like you say, they haven't released anything yet. Not even a beauty shot of man of steel which I thought everyone was getting weeks ago!

I got stick in the man of steel thread for my feedback even though I was being genuine and productive. they should release the first release only without announcing other titles, gain feedback and possible contributions to what they could do next and or better, and the first release should of been a bit cheaper. But they have come in the game thinking they are blufans or nova, knee deep and taking collectors for a ride before showing what they are capable of.

And I find the majority of responses on here ridiculous at the moment without seeing or hearing anything

Yeah I don't mind it if the game is for A day or two and then showing the title but the reason I find this thread and response to it weird is like you say, they haven't released anything yet. Not even a beauty shot of man of steel which I thought everyone was getting weeks ago!

I got stick in the man of steel thread for my feedback even though I was being genuine and productive. they should release the first release only without announcing other titles, gain feedback and possible contributions to what they could do next and or better, and the first release should of been a bit cheaper. But they have come in the game thinking they are blufans or nova, knee deep and taking collectors for a ride before showing what they are capable of.

And I find the majority of responses on here ridiculous at the moment without seeing or hearing anything

Regardless of what some joyful and passionate collectors may think, it's one of the reasons I don't post often anymore - getting stick for having an opinion

Just because the info was not shared with a certain someone does not mean it hasn't been shared with us.

Anyway, to the couple of members who don't know any better and are trying accidentally perhaps to discredit and derail the thread and control our conversation, I say, move along.

If you don't want to play then don't visit the thread to spread your negativity and prevent the others from having fun guessing. Off topic posts will be removed.

Let's not give them any more attention and let's continue this game.

The title will be posted when Manta Lab announces it. Till then, here's one last clue:

mRnxQh3.gif

If you don't want to play then don't visit the thread to spread your negativity and

The title will be posted when Manta Lab announces it. Till then, here's one last clue:

mRnxQh3.gif

And does the one who guesses the title win a free copy of the release? ;)

I was thinking Inception before, now i'm starting to think that it might be the departed... Both of them have DiCaprio in common...:cautious:

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: Obi Wan Dandobi
Just because the info was not shared with a certain someone does not mean it hasn't been shared with us.

Anyway, to the couple of members who don't know any better and are trying accidentally perhaps to discredit and derail the thread and control our conversation, I say, move along.

If you don't want to play then don't visit the thread to spread your negativity and prevent the others from having fun guessing. Off topic posts will be removed.

Let's not give them any more attention and let's continue this game.

mRnxQh3.gif

Nice to know freedom of speach and a right to reply is alive and well :giggle:.

So on that note IF I want to play I will so my guess is in the Superhero vain as with the Man of Steel and Deredevil .

So my Guess is this V For Vendetta :hungry: . A remaster of the shoddy Blu Ray transfer would be most welcome I would jump at that done right in a heartbeat :notworthy: .

A hero who fights for justice on behalf of the masses against a totaliterian government . With no one ever knowing his true identity :thumbs:.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: tokaman