Premium Supporter
May 3, 2011
Montreal

Attachments

• The Secret Life of Walter Mitty Movie.jpg
    The Secret Life of Walter Mitty Movie.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 103
Last edited by a moderator:
Looks very interesting. I remember when Mitty was going to be played by Jim Carrey. Ben Stiller works though, perfect choice in fact if one of the original Mitty characters is in this version - Gaylord Mitty. :D

They keep showing extended previews of this at Cineworld and I feel like I've seen the film about 10 times now.... have no interest in watching this now

is this movie worth a blind buy. I kind of like the target digibook so was considering it

It was my favorite movie of 2013. It may not be the best, but it was my favorite. I am considering purchasing both the Target DigiBook and the Wal-Mart exclusive with the soundtrack. By the way, the music in this film is pretty cool.

I so glad that there are other people on here that Love this film as much as I did. For some reason this movie really hit a cord with me, maybe it was the subject matter. I love photography and longboarding which helps haha. I find the best movies are ones that find a way to relate to you.

This film was a surprise for me, I loved it! It looked and sounded gorgeous on-screen and is a movie I can't wait to watch at home. Possibly my favourite Ben Stiller movie if I'm being honest

Reactions: tridon