The Shape of Water (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #102) [Czech Republic]

luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: June 27, 2018
Purchase links: Blu-ray - 4K - FAC (Pre-order June 11)
Price: 599 CZK (Blu-ray) - 999 CZK (4K) - 1099 CZK (FAC)

31056847_1808103375973297_1004187594600218624_o.jpg

film_24108_1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I've waited ALL DAY LONG in front of my computer because no time frame given !!
I watch the group buy section but no notification this time !! No notification with the iphone App either!
Had to go out for 10min and the GB opens ?? SERIOUSLY???!!! :angry: :vomit:

A time frame or a good notification service is it really to much to ask ?? :banghead:

• Thanks
Reactions: Miguelmf
I've waited ALL DAY LONG in front of my computer because no time frame given !!
I watch the group buy section but no notification this time !! No notification with the iphone App either!
Had to go out for 10min and the GB opens ?? SERIOUSLY???!!! :angry: :vomit:

A time frame or a good notification service is it really to much to ask ?? :banghead:

Yeah, similar case here, all day watching it on phone on workplace, risking getting catched with phone on reachtruck, then I go take a nap for a few minutes and it´s live, totally unbelievable.....If at least those email notifications are precise and not late....

• Thanks
Reactions: Miguelmf and ty233
The emails go out instantly. I got mine clicked the link and all 30 were available at that time.

Same here but as it seems for some folks here they are delayed. If this has been the case for me then i had missed the GB too. Although i got one a closer time window would be really helpful.

Is it not a flawed GB system then if you can sell more than the allocated amount?

For example if there are 30 copies, when does the GB stop selling extra copies?

I thought the new system was supposed to have gotten rid of all these kind of things happening? Or were there more than 30 copies allocated tonight?

Same here but as it seems for some folks here they are delayed. If this has been the case for me then i had missed the GB too. Although i got one a closer time window would be really helpful.
It's not like email is an end-to-end service from the HDN server(s) to one's mail client (running on computer, phone, tablet, etc).

Most likely there are at least two mail servers between the HDN server and the mail client. The polling frequency of the email client plays a part, too.

When a mail client queries its incoming mail server right after the server has received the message from HDN's mail server - boom, it looks like the client sees the email almost instantaneously. On the other hand, if the client queries the mail server right before it has received the message from HDN, there will be a delay. The length depends on how the client has been configured.

Usually email arrives very quickly, but if intermediate servers are under heavy load or even completely down, it could actually be minutes, hours or even days before the sent email message can be seen in the email client program.

Had the e-mail in time I guess, but not the time to be online the whole day. Steelbooks are not as important to me as before. Thus I will survive missing it. But it will be a great edition, I guess.

FUUUUUUMMMMING! Another one I’ve missed out on!

Some really low allocations from FAC of late.:banghead:

Really annoying as my notifications havent worked for months :banghead::banghead:

• Thanks
Reactions: harry
Yeah well, since they cut down the print run of these WWA XL slips from 1000 to 500 it´s really hard to get a copy.

Btw the other site don´t do GBs for FACs? :angel:

Well, Im sure more premium editions will follow in the future. Would be nice to have OAB or even better Manta WEA :drool::oohyeah::coffee:

Was driving when I got the notification. By the time I could safely pull over it was sold out.:confused::confused:

Oh well. Luckily not an absolute must have for me.

• Thanks
Reactions: harry