The Shape of Water (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #102) [Czech Republic]

luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: June 27, 2018
Purchase links: Blu-ray - 4K - FAC (Pre-order June 11)
Price: 599 CZK (Blu-ray) - 999 CZK (4K) - 1099 CZK (FAC)

31056847_1808103375973297_1004187594600218624_o.jpg

film_24108_1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
would love to see peoples faces when they see your car flip multiple times, then after a while you come out of your car celebrating and screaming "YEAHHHH IVE MADE ITTT"
You come out of the car and one of your leg is broken, the other is twisted, you only have half an arm, your face is all bloody and missing half of your teeth but you're all like "Meh, this is just a scratch. This is nothing compared to the bloodbath when we preorder/GBs." :wacky::hilarious:

You come out of the car and one of your leg is broken, the other is twisted, you only have half an arm, your face is all bloody and missing half of your teeth but you're all like "Meh, this is just a scratch. This is nothing compared to the bloodbath when we preorder/GBs." :wacky::hilarious:

thats the bare minimum you have to give nowadays if you really want a copy

• Thanks
Reactions: AlienKing
Good morning Ninjas. It's 8:00 here in Japan:coffee:
After a couple of sweet dreams with Heather Graham and Amanda Seyfried, I woke up feeling strong and proud:cigar:
Aaaaaaaaaaand I MISSED IT:banghead::cry::banghead::cry::banghead:
giphy.webp

Oh well, better wait Manta then:emb:

Congrats to all the peeps who were lucky enough to secure a copy :thumbs:. The odds were stacked against me tried to go for it but as I’m from Australia it
went live at 3:50am but only just missed out as I woke up at the spare of the moment in panic around 4:20am :notworthy:. Owell lucky there’s always Manta to lean back on which I assume will be a lot easier to lock in a copy ;)

Damn I missed the group buy. How easy is it to get it straight from FA?
Take a flight to Czech. Go to the docks, ask for Dukic. He will give you a contact number for Herro in Mexico. Take a flight there. Bring your first born child with you. Herro will buy your first born child from you. Return to Dukic in Czech. He will give you a ticket with a number on it. You will then wait to be contacted by FA if your number comes up.

Good luck! :p

Take a flight to Czech. Go to the docks, ask for Dukic. He will give you a contact number for Herro in Mexico. Take a flight there. Bring your first born child with you. Herro will buy your first born child from you. Return to Dukic in Czech. He will give you a ticket with a number on it. You will then wait to be contacted by FA if your number comes up.

Good luck! :p

Is that impossible cause their site doesn't work well under pressure or just because the few copies?
I don't even remember so many releases (even from China, Korea or Australia) coming at 60 € delivered... isn't it supercharged for a WWA artwork?

Is that impossible cause their site doesn't work well under pressure or just because the few copies?
I don't even remember so many releases (even from China, Korea or Australia) coming at 60 € delivered... isn't it supercharged for a WWA artwork?
I think it's because they started making the print runs smaller. Yes, they are expensive but FA know they will still sell out.

Karel gets some copies for here and a lot get sold via preorders through the site if you qualify as a 'VIP' customer.

Sometimes by then the item is completely sold out and doesn't make it back up on the site for regular sale.......

I dont think this is going to be available for pre-order. Even if it was, it would be sold out on the dot instantly. These XL series from FA have generated a lot of interest, thicker premium feel.

• Thanks
Reactions: Actarus
I think it's because they started making the print runs smaller. Yes, they are expensive but FA know they will still sell out.

Karel gets some copies for here and a lot get sold via preorders through the site if you qualify as a 'VIP' customer.

Oh well i was totally unaware of this "VIP customers" thing... that's some kind of sect so, with all the same people buying the whole batch of steelbooks, screaming in a collective hug and offering some holy goat to ebay

I totally agree with you that is totally stupid and unfair that constantly first 500 customers have right to purchase the stuff. Without GB there will be no chance to purchase anything from them unless someone from "the chosen ones" cancels.
Maybe it currently works good but I doubt it is good on a long run.

Oh well i was totally unaware of this "VIP customers" thing... that's some kind of sect so, with all the same people buying the whole batch of steelbooks, screaming in a collective hug and offering some holy goat to ebay

I totally agree with you that is totally stupid and unfair that constantly first 500 customers have right to purchase the stuff. Without GB there will be no chance to purchase anything from them unless someone from "the chosen ones" cancels.
Maybe it currently works good but I doubt it is good on a long run.

It's been 3 Years (since the beginning of filmarena Collection) that the still collectible number program exists. It's not going anywhere.
FA has actually recently prioritized even more this program by removing allocation from Group Buys to offer more copies to those who own a collectible number.

It's been 3 Years (since the beginning of filmarena Collection) that the still collectible number program exists. It's not going anywhere.
FA has actually recently prioritized even more this program by removing allocation from Group Buys to offer more copies to those who own a collectible number.
A lot of the HDN Members though are the ones with a collectible number from using the GB
I got my collectible number from using the GB as did a lot of others
I never used Film Arena Website to order anything

The GB allocation has dropped a lot and lot of us with a collectible number are now missing out on some of these releases

In my opinion GB allocation should cover those that still have an active collectible number and who been purchasing most releases

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: BluSteel2012