91I2kF16BUL._AA1500_.jpg

91d6gD7uGHL._AA1500_.jpg

91yQURb+aFL._AA1500_.jpg

916NHXZBO8L._AA1500_.jpg

Actual pictures, thanks to townterrier
attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited by a moderator:
I love this film. One of the best psychological thrillers of all time, I'm loving the new wave

ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1360776173.345139.jpg

A census taker once tried to test me. I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice chianti. CLASSIC

Sent from the Boiler Room

Last edited:
Reactions: Ezcompane
This is awesome. Literally just yesterday I was contemplating making a thread about this movie in the "do you want this title in steel" section and looking at the DVD steel wishing it was G2 bluray.

Still prefer manhunter to this, but will pick this up. Currently got the us version in one of those horrible Eco cases. The printed cover is imprinted by the missing plastic.

Haven't picked the Blu of this up yet so as long as the price is decent this could be the one

Yeah I will be interested to see what price these come out at. If the artwork is good I will be picking this up!:)

Still prefer manhunter to this, but will pick this up. Currently got the us version in one of those horrible Eco cases. The printed cover is imprinted by the missing plastic.

Those Eco cases are horrible, so easy to crease the artwork.:(

Yeah I will be interested to see what price these come out at. If the artwork is good I will be picking this up!:)

£9.99 would be great, but unlikely I think. Anything under around £13 like the Warner wave and i'll be happy, especially if they have great artwork.

Is it possible for you to correct the title? I've realised it should read The Silence of the Lambs :thumbs:

looks ok, i have this artwork on the 2 disc dvd set with the booklet so i would of liked something a bit different but if it stays like this i'l prob still get it as long as the price is reasonable

Front, back and inside all look like amateur placeholder artwork IMO, think this great film deserves better personally...

Yeah, this wave isn't looking to hot. Whoever is choosing the art for this wave is really annoying me. What is the deal with the inside work? The image looks blurry, like if it's sourced from a 240p video.