The SteelBook™ Group Buy Request / Discussion Thread

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Would you like a member to host a group buy? Is there something that you think might be interesting to other members as well?

Can you all save on shipping? Or get some other type of discount?

Group buy hosts and members - use this thread to see if there is interest in the title(s) you are looking for.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anybody have an interest if I open a GB for in store UK HMV stuff? My guess is that HMV is going to reduce prices and do combined 2 for £25.

I'm thinking:

- RED 2 sealed and possibly open but cheaper
- Man of Steel 3D
- The Great Gatsby 3D
- Pacific Rim 3D
- Wolverine (already 2 for £25)

Extra

- Riddick

Reactions: mlmaier84
Not a steelbook but would anyone be able to do a GB for Fist of Legend China Exclusive (Viva Case)?

YES!!! If there could be a GB for this iMovie release and iMovie's version of Farewell My Concubine that would be AMAZING!!! Been looking for both of these titles for awhile without having to purchase from eBay. PLEASE someone help out with this!!! :thanks:

Gatsby & Pacific Rim for £25+shipping, am I right ?

if yes, count me in ! :)

Maybe HMV will do something like that...Speculation on my part...Don't forget the GB fees and costs on top :thumbs:

---------- Post added at 11:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:50 PM ----------

YES!!! If there could be a GB for this iMovie release and iMovie's version of Farewell My Concubine that would be AMAZING!!! Been looking for both of these titles for awhile without having to purchase from eBay. PLEASE someone help out with this!!! :thanks:

Ditto :thumbs:

Why is the godfathergold steelbook thread of a goupbuy closed? I have not received it, and now I have no way to find out where the feck it is. It would be nice if you drama queens would at least make an announcement of what happened (without all the fine gossip details as I only care how I can get my Godfather gold, and take care of the group buys. I spent 110 bucks, from a group buy on this site.

I am assuming there is an explanation somewhere, as to where I can locate my damn steelbook.

Please advice

Thank you.

Why is the godfathergold steelbook thread of a goupbuy closed? I have not received it, and now I have no way to find out where the feck it is. It would be nice if you drama queens would at least make an announcement of what happened (without all the fine gossip details as I only care how I can get my Godfather gold, and take care of the group buys. I spent 110 bucks, from a group buy on this site.

I am assuming there is an explanation somewhere, as to where I can locate my damn steelbook.

Please advice

Thank you.

this was shipped direct to members from china (no hub)
so you need to talk to kevin (bluraysteel)
ask one of the mods/staff for his email
contact naughtius Maximus

Last edited:
Reactions: mrpitt

Please advice

Thank you.

PMing a trade mod might get you the answers you need quicker ;)

(Thanks Flip)

Reactions: Flip