Note: No inside art
Purchase here

Pics courtesy of Chipvideo!

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

**NOTE - PICTURE BELOW SHOWS CUSTOM INSIDE ART (Pic Thanks to Natombi!) ACTUAL RELEASE IS BLANK ON INSIDE!!

attachment.php

TheThing Front.jpg
TheThing Front Unwrapped.jpg
TheThing Back.jpg
TheThing Spread.jpg
TheThing Horizontal.jpg
The Thing Custom Art.jpg

Maybe a slipcover and inside art. Universal France was the same with inglorious basterds and just look what the Germans did with that to trump it...lovely inside artwork...just speculation mind you could be wrong but hope not

That doesn't mean everyone is going to sell off the one they just bought.

I do believe its a slipcover though on the one from Germany. Ive felt that way for a while now.

Think it will depend on how many versions of the thing people want in their collection.
But knowing the members on here prob as many as possible lol.
If it does have inside artwork will keep the German as my special sealed one

Think it will depend on how many versions of the thing people want in their collection.

That makes even less sense to me. LOL.

It also depends which color you prefer, I love the white snow of the French version. The German one just looks very black with a bit of artwork.

I got my 3 copies today. that new packaging is awesome. The three came in an unnecessarily huge box. No complaints though. customs got to it, but they didn't unwrap anything got a change. It's a beautiful steelbook.

Sent from my EVO3D using tapatalk for Android.

I'm awaiting mine now, I have ordered both this and the german one. The German one I got for £12 from grooves on pre-order. This one I got from ebay france for less than amazon as I didn't want to gamble on getting the amaray, I have heard they are out of the steelbook; is this correct does anyone know?

I'm awaiting mine now, I have ordered both this and the german one. The German one I got for $19 (£12) from grooves on pre-order. This one I got from ebay france for less than amazon as I didn't want to gamble on getting the amaray, I have heard they are out of the steelbook; is this correct does anyone know?

So far everybody that has reported has received a SteelBook. Nobody has yet to report that they received an amaray. I should be getting mine in a day or two. Can't wait to see what all the hype is about. :oohyeah:

Just ordered this, I really hope to get a steelbook aswell.
Will inform you asap :)

Looks really really good, if I receive a steelbook I'll cancel my german order.