Note: No inside art
Purchase here

Pics courtesy of Chipvideo!

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

**NOTE - PICTURE BELOW SHOWS CUSTOM INSIDE ART (Pic Thanks to Natombi!) ACTUAL RELEASE IS BLANK ON INSIDE!!

attachment.php

TheThing Front.jpg
TheThing Front Unwrapped.jpg
TheThing Back.jpg
TheThing Spread.jpg
TheThing Horizontal.jpg
The Thing Custom Art.jpg

Took the gamble, although I have the German one pre-ordered. This one just looks way better.

This is my first time ordering from Amazon.fr. How is the packaging? Is it anywhere near to Amazon.de?

Mine came well wrapped in bubblewrap inside the Amazon cardboard box.

Thanks to our member here Bidou I have a copy coming my way along with the French edition of Tintin. :D

Not sure if Amazon made a mistake with shipping as i only went for the standard option but my copy arrived today inside 24 hours to the UK and is a minty mint Steelbook, well happy. :oohyeah:

Not sure if Amazon made a mistake with shipping as i only went for the standard option but my copy arrived today inside 24 hours to the UK and is a minty mint Steelbook, well happy. :oohyeah:
No mistake I too chose SD and got it the next day ;)

Glad you guys were getting yours packed nice, the packaging on mine was terrible no bubblewrap in sight. Just a thin cardboard mailer. Fortunately it was mint.

Great stuff, i must say that is fantastic service from Amazon.fr and it was well packed also. :scat:
Def, so far all steelbooks from France been packed well in bubblewrap and inside a cardboard, they've even packed my Drive with two cardboard boxes and bubble wraps, excellent service all around :scat:

Great stuff, i must say that is fantastic service from Amazon.fr and it was well packed also. :scat:
Sorry to hear that bro but thanks god it arrived safely with you ;)