Note: No inside art
Purchase here

Pics courtesy of Chipvideo!

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

**NOTE - PICTURE BELOW SHOWS CUSTOM INSIDE ART (Pic Thanks to Natombi!) ACTUAL RELEASE IS BLANK ON INSIDE!!

attachment.php

TheThing Front.jpg
TheThing Front Unwrapped.jpg
TheThing Back.jpg
TheThing Spread.jpg
TheThing Horizontal.jpg
The Thing Custom Art.jpg

I received mine but there was a slight dent on the right side of the front cover. :(
Funny how both my copies of Drive and this had a dent on the right side and they were both individually wrapped with bubblewrap inside a cardboard box, but for some reason my Apes was not individually wrapped and just placed inside the box with the others by itself, though Apes was in mint condition. I love this Steelbook though, really nice even though there's no inner art. :)

I ordered Drive (+CD) and The Thing as well and it has shipped yesterday. I would seriously kill myself it The Thing turns out to be an amaray...
I never had any issues with the condition of steelbooks from amazon.fr though!

I received mine but there was a slight dent on the right side of the front cover. :(
Funny how both my copies of Drive and this had a dent on the right side and they were both individually wrapped with bubblewrap inside a cardboard box, but for some reason my Apes was not individually wrapped and just placed inside the box with the others by itself, though Apes was in mint condition. I love this Steelbook though, really nice even though there's no inner art. :)

Okay so I got my copies of this (3 from amazon and 1 from a forum trader here) and every single one has a tiny but quite deep dent in exactly the same place, just to the right of the 'Les Origines du Mythe' sticker. It's almost like the manufacturing process caused the dent, as it's in an identical location each time. Anybody else noticed this?

Okay so I got my copies of this (3 from amazon and 1 from a forum trader here) and every single one has a tiny but quite deep dent in exactly the same place, just to the right of the 'Les Origines du Mythe' sticker. It's almost like the manufacturing process caused the dent, as it's in an identical location each time. Anybody else noticed this?

sorry to hear but maybe you got a bad batch, none of mine have that dent

hopefully you can work something out with the trader here

My two copies are also without dents!

I really like the look of this one! Wish I would have ordered it..... i pre-ordered the German one and would rather have this one. Oh well.....

I bought this steelbook so I could have an awesome case for the original. Than I acquired a Thing (2011) slipcover and put the two discs from the Steelbook and 1982's coverart into a double disc blu case. Looks nice in my collection.

Attachments

• 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    162.1 KB · Views: 82