The Three Musketeers 3D Media Markt Exclusive (Blu-Ray Steelbook)[Germany]

justintime2k

Contributor
Premium Supporter
Aug 30, 2010
Shoreham By Sea, UK
Another Media Markt Exclusive - http://www.mediamarkt.de/angebot/vo...tertainment-die-drei-musketiere--3d-steelbook

produktbild_stdfrontalonlylogo_detail.jpg

Released - 9th Feb 2012

Bonus material
Over 170 minutes bonus material!
- Making of 3D (4.5 minutes)
- Making of 2D (approx. 23 min)
- Deleted and Extended Scenes (approx 16 min)
- Music clip of Take That "When we Were Young "(approx. 4 min)
- Original Trailer in 3D
- Audio Commentary
- Cast Information
- The Making of Short version (10 min)
- Interviews (approx. 46 min)
- 3D work (approx. 7 min)
- Stunts & Fights (approx. 8 minutes)
- Costume (approx. 7 minutes)
- Locations (approx 13 min)
- Visit to the mask - like Milla is to m'lady (approx. 3 minutes)
- Set Tour (13 min)
- set design (about 9 minutes)
- Historical information on the locations (4,5 min)

Last edited by a moderator:
I want this in steelbook, tho I didnt see the film I was intrigued from the get-go. However, I'm not really digging this artwork ... I'll wait it out to see if other Countries get something. Tho somehow I kind of doubt it.

The film is certainty not the best, but its abit of fun, switch your brain off and watch...glad they've gotten a bluray steelbook. I saw on Amazon.de there is a dvd steelbook aswell, which imo is a better lookin cover.
Still wanna get this, I have worse movies that are in my collection...lol

I went into the cinema with a couple of friends to watch The Three Musketeers (we did a double feature with this and Johnny English Reborn; does anyone do double features anymore?!) and we really enjoyed it. It's good, mindless fun. We had some expectations, but mainly from a SFX and action point of view, and we weren't disappointed. The sword fights are pretty good (maybe not as good as Princess Blade or Jet Li's Hero, but pretty good nevertheless).

With the story, my favourite part is where D'Artagnan challenges Athos, Porthos and Aramis to a duel, at different times. That scene, so comedic, has never failed to disappoint me. The look of incredulity on the faces of the titular characters is always priceless.

How can I get Media Markt steelbooks in the US?

Once you reach 30 post the Buy/Trade part of the forum will open for you and you can participate in a group buys and trades/buys from other forum members. They open one quiet often so you'll be in luck and there are a lot of members that have trades and buys ready all the time. Just get 30 posts and your In-Like-Flinn. :D

Once you reach 30 post the Buy/Trade part of the forum will open for you and you can participate in a group buys and trades/buys from other forum members. They open one quiet often so you'll be in luck and there are a lot of members that have trades and buys ready all the time. Just get 30 posts and your In-Like-Flinn. :D

Thank You