The Three Musketeers 3D Media Markt Exclusive (Blu-Ray Steelbook)[Germany]

justintime2k

Contributor
Premium Supporter
Aug 30, 2010
Shoreham By Sea, UK
Another Media Markt Exclusive - http://www.mediamarkt.de/angebot/vo...tertainment-die-drei-musketiere--3d-steelbook

produktbild_stdfrontalonlylogo_detail.jpg

Released - 9th Feb 2012

Bonus material
Over 170 minutes bonus material!
- Making of 3D (4.5 minutes)
- Making of 2D (approx. 23 min)
- Deleted and Extended Scenes (approx 16 min)
- Music clip of Take That "When we Were Young "(approx. 4 min)
- Original Trailer in 3D
- Audio Commentary
- Cast Information
- The Making of Short version (10 min)
- Interviews (approx. 46 min)
- 3D work (approx. 7 min)
- Stunts & Fights (approx. 8 minutes)
- Costume (approx. 7 minutes)
- Locations (approx 13 min)
- Visit to the mask - like Milla is to m'lady (approx. 3 minutes)
- Set Tour (13 min)
- set design (about 9 minutes)
- Historical information on the locations (4,5 min)

Last edited by a moderator:
Tomorrow is the day :oohyeah:

someone who have this tomorrow please post some picture :)

I actually could buy one :scat:

I think it is made like the German Resident Evil Afterlife...
At the top it is the bare metal and it all is a bit shiny/glossy

Sorry, picture later... i am still working ;)

Reactions: ocielz

Can't hardly wait :ohno:

Thanks buddy

Tell your Boss that you got the stomach virus and you need to go home!!! That way you can take some awesome pics!!:naughty:

I just got this in yesterday from Masterblaster's GB. Very nice looking steel - although, i just couldn't win with this one.... has some small dings on the bottom edge like it was dropped at one point - I didn't see this until I unwrapped it. (of course, not blaming MB - he does a fantastic job with his GBs - I will continue to buy from him ;) ).
Then when I went to play it, it just skips and chugs in my player. I guess my player just can't handle the dual 3D/2D discs (had the same problem with Sex and Zen :( )

Guess I'll get it through Netflix. Sucks too - wanted to watch it tonight, but now I have to wait 3 more weeks for release on Netflix.

Like I said though, very nice SB! Nice artwork on front, back, inside, and disks. I don't mind the German title, but disappointed with the disc - all menus in German - no option to change.
This one will just be for display i guess....

Last edited:
I just got this in yesterday from Masterblaster's GB. Very nice looking steel - although, i just couldn't win with this one.... has some small dings on the bottom edge like it was dropped at one point - I didn't see this until I unwrapped it. (of course, not blaming MB - he does a fantastic job with his GBs - I will continue to buy from him ;) ).
Then when I went to play it, it just skips and chugs in my player. I guess my player just can't handle the dual 3D/2D discs (had the same problem with Sex and Zen :( )

Guess I'll get it through Netflix. Sucks too - wanted to watch it tonight, but now I have to wait 3 more weeks for release on Netflix.

Like I said though, very nice SB! Nice artwork on front, back, inside, and disks. I don't mind the German title, but disappointed with the disc - all menus in German - no option to change.
This one will just be for display i guess....

I also had problems playing it on my ps3. It goes in to chuggy slo-mo and the sound dissapears. Tried cleaning the disc but it didnt help

Reactions: spawnshop