The Walking Dead: The Complete Fifth Season (Limited Edition Blu-ray) [UK/Germany/USA/Canada/France]

luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: December 1st, 2015 (USA) - December 14th, 2015 (UK)
Purchase links & prices:
[USA Amazon.com $134.99]
[UK eOne Direct (Rakuten) £89.99]
[UK eOne Direct (ebay) £89.99]

[France Amazon.fr €117.95
[Canada Amazon.ca CDN $97.29]
[Germany Media Markt DE €129.00]
[Spain Amazon ES €89.90]

81vicyp_EPAL_SL1500.jpg

Lrekfhx.jpg

Last edited:
was going to buy that but i heard a Season 1 Limited edition is being released again....

@luke98 , I'll ask you this as you have many versions of the walking dead seasons, I have ES steelbook's for 1,2 and 3 and the uk mcfarlane tree zombie of season 4.. are all uk releases cut? And If they're all uncut, what are the best uncut versions to pick up(the cheapest options, as I'm after the uncut discs more than the packaging, however if the uncut discs are only in the special packaging then which ones should I look out for?)? :thumbs:

@luke98 , I'll ask you this as you have many versions of the walking dead seasons, I have ES steelbook's for 1,2 and 3 and the uk mcfarlane tree zombie of season 4.. are all uk releases cut? And If they're all uncut, what are the best uncut versions to pick up(the cheapest options, as I'm after the uncut discs more than the packaging, however if the uncut discs are only in the special packaging then which ones should I look out for?)? :thumbs:
Season 1 in Germany is UNCUT, i have 3 versions of each season the amaray for each season the 3 ES Steelbooks the 4 mediamarkt Steelbooksand season 4 digibook
well the Season 3 and 4 were just digipacks.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: chunk
Oh Ya Boy My Boy Rick is happy today #TheRickyGrimes i received an E-mail from Anchor Bay
"Good morning,

As far as I know yes, the Season 5 Limited Edition will be available in the UK.

Anchor Bay Entertainment | 2401 W. Big Beaver Road Suite 200| Troy, MI 48084"

This is the first time I have ever been tagged - It feels good :thumbs:

As for the announcement, brilliant news I will be pre-ordering asap!

Reactions: luke98