The Walking Dead: The Complete Fifth Season (Limited Edition Blu-ray) [UK/Germany/USA/Canada/France]

luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: December 1st, 2015 (USA) - December 14th, 2015 (UK)
Purchase links & prices:
[USA Amazon.com $134.99]
[UK eOne Direct (Rakuten) £89.99]
[UK eOne Direct (ebay) £89.99]

[France Amazon.fr €117.95
[Canada Amazon.ca CDN $97.29]
[Germany Media Markt DE €129.00]
[Spain Amazon ES €89.90]

81vicyp_EPAL_SL1500.jpg

Lrekfhx.jpg

Last edited:
Wow looks awesome. Thanks @luke98 . @chunk where are you? :whistle::naughty:
Hi Harry. Thanks for the tag:notworthy::thumbs: I don't know what to do about season 5 as eone are now doing steelbook's again:confused: I have ES steelbook season 1-3 and when there was no sign of season 4, I bought mcfarlane tree zombie.. so do I continue with the steelbook's or the mcfarlane editions:wacky: wish I could buy them all:greedy: I really like that food bank zombie..if they had made that the model blu ray for season 5 I wouldn't think twice about buying it:drool: better watch this thread:thumbs:

Reactions: harry
Hi Harry. Thanks for the tag:notworthy::thumbs: I don't know what to do about season 5 as eone are now doing steelbook's again:confused: I have ES steelbook season 1-3 and when there was no sign of season 4, I bought mcfarlane tree zombie.. so do I continue with the steelbook's or the mcfarlane editions:wacky: wish I could buy them all:greedy: I really like that food bank zombie..if they had made that the model blu ray for season 5 I wouldn't think twice about buying it:drool: better watch this thread:thumbs:
I'll tell you exactly what to do Chunk. You get Eone's Season 4 & 5 steelbooks, then you buy Seasons 2 & 3 of the McFarlane editions, and finally buy Seasons 3, 4 & 5 of the Target Exclusive Jumbo steelbooks!!

• Helpful Post
Reactions: chunk and luke98
I'll tell you exactly what to do Chunk. You get Eone's Season 4 & 5 steelbooks, then you buy Seasons 2 & 3 of the McFarlane editions, and finally buy Seasons 3, 4 & 5 of the Target Exclusive Jumbo steelbooks!!
My plan buy Season 4 & 5 steelbooks, buy season 5 limited edition buy season 5 media markt steelbook done. :LOL::rofl:

Reactions: chunk
Lol.. I have been tempted by the earlier mcfarlane seasons. .especially the fish tank... one day:D:cigar:

me too i need the Season 2 Limited edition but its like $200-300 now, no thanks

I'm trying to think which one is the season 2 one.. the zombie head with the screw driver was season 1 and there's the fish tank (was that season 3?) I can't think what the other one was:wacky::emb::bag:

I'm trying to think which one is the season 2 one.. the zombie head with the screw driver was season 1 and there's the fish tank (was that season 3?) I can't think what the other one was:wacky::emb::bag:
Season 2 is the Walker head when Andrea was in the RV trapped with a Walker Dale gives Andrea the screwdriver then you know, no more eye :LOL::rofl:

• Informative
Season 2 is the Walker head when Andrea was in the RV trapped with a Walker Dale gives Andrea the screwdriver then you know, no more eye :LOL::rofl:
:rofl::thumbs::thumbs:
So season 2 is the RV zombie:emb:, season 3 is the fish tank and season 4 is the tree zombie.. did mcfarlane do a season 1?

Reactions: luke98
Yes, McFarlane didn't do any Season 1 set, the only limited edition for Season 1 was the Doors "Don't Open, Dead Inside" came with a mask i think
Hehe, I was wondering why I could only think of 3 mcfarlane relrases:emb: .. the one you're after that goes for a lot of money is the zombie head then:thumbs:(cheapest I've ever seen it on ebay is around £130).. wish I'd picked it up on release. do you have the fish tank? I was thinking of buying it from amazon.com recently as someone had it for £60, but I had a few steelbook's to pay for so I decided to wait.. but one day,it will be mine:D

Hehe, I was wondering why I could only think of 3 mcfarlane relrases:emb: .. the one you're after that goes for a lot of money is the zombie head then:thumbs:(cheapest I've ever seen it on ebay is around £130).. wish I'd picked it up on release. do you have the fish tank? I was thinking of buying it from amazon.com recently as someone had it for £60, but I had a few steelbook's to pay for so I decided to wait.. but one day,it will be mine:D
I have the Season 3 & 4 limited edition missed the season 2 limited edition, but the fish tank is my favourite, i have a picture in my Walking Dead collection thread its in my signature, but the PQ Is bad lol potato cam

I have the Season 3 & 4 limited edition missed the season 2 limited edition, but the fish tank is my favourite, i have a picture in my Walking Dead collection thread its in my signature, but the PQ Is bad lol potato cam
Lol potato camera:rofl: