The Wolverine (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (HMV Exclusive) [UK]

It is possible there is a lot at Manchester as they are getting rid of a lot of stock due to store relocation, 30 might have been a slight over estimation, but there was easy 20. There was a lot on ground level in the two for £25 section, a lot in chart section on ground level, then quite a few in blu ray section upstairs under title, quite a few at top of escalators and then a lot in the chart section on this floor. I was astonished. There was a lot of Red 2, Great Gatsby, Elysium and Man of Steel too, but not in the 2 for £25, get yourselves down whilst the sale is on, as you get an extra 10% discount on everything in store.

Last edited:
2 for £25 on in Newcastle:
vy5u4yre.jpg

Brill, paid just shy of 25 smackers for this on release as Hmv were saying only limited amount in each shop.... then there's frackin' shed loads of them clogging up the shelves at half the price now. Fab - thanks Hmv, way to keep your customers happy after nearly going down the swanny. Numb nuts :(

Reactions: SaberTooth
Im in 2 minds. On one hand, gutted how quick this got reduced especially as i havent even opened it but my local hasnt any copies left that I could see last week so if i had waited, I wouldnt have got one. So im happy enough. I think.

Goin on a special 2 for £25 HMV trek tmrw :cool: 'scuse me while i run through the required particulars (its not every day i visit Mongolia LOL)

*Emergency food & Water
- check

*Spare mobile battery (fully charged)
-check

*anit-venom
-check

*malaria jab
- check

*CIA Track me every where i go Device (aka iphone)
- check

*durex
- chcek

*emergency cookies
- check

ok i think thats everything... wish me luck guyz!!!! :scat: