Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: November 20th, 2013
Purchase link: Amazon.it
Price: EUR 28.59
The pack consists of 3 discs.
- 1 Blu-ray 3D version of the film cinematrografica
- 1 2D Blu-ray disc with the extended version of the film (Extended Edition) and audio commentary by director
- 1 2D Blu-ray disc with the film version of the film + extras

91yzGafddXL._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't see why it won't be a Steelbook. There are already two other editions which cover the 2D and 3D releases. Plus this is coming out in multiple countries, the Steelbooks will probably be the same in each country. Star Trek was different because it wasn't announced anywhere else. They probably got rubbish pre-order figures and so decided not to bother.

Im talking to customer service right now to find out

---------- Post added at 04:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:08 PM ----------

Just finished talking to customer service they said if its not a steelbook they will pay for the return but that just makes me want to cancel the order now :hilarious:

Im talking to customer service right now to find out

---------- Post added at 04:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:08 PM ----------

Just finished talking to customer service they said if its not a steelbook they will pay for the return but that just makes me want to cancel the order now :hilarious:

Just had a look on site...they are a lot of versions available alright...we should be ok...I hope:thumbs:

Now what bothers me is it says region B/C. I guess I will cancel it now and wait for actual pics

I was thinking about that also my region free player will only play 2D no 3D not a deal breaker something else to sway the bullet for me :snipe:.I'll reorder when we get a solid steelbook confirmation on this.

Last edited:
Looks like they removed the regular bluray release image once they throw the steelbook image back up I'm going to reorder :oohyeah: