FNAC

01.jpg

02.jpg 03.jpg

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 303
Last edited by a moderator:
Wow! Looks like it's a different finish to the HMV one. Wolverines claws are completely black and not that silver effect. Also, the Steelbook itself looks white instead of grey. Interesting! :movie:

Wow! Looks like it's a different finish to the HMV one. Wolverines claws are completely black and not that silver effect. Also, the Steelbook itself looks white instead of grey. Interesting! :movie:

Although the silver coming through on the other version's is a cool effect, this one is much closer to the actual poster art that was released during the theatrical run of the film. Even the inner art on this French edition has more poster art as well. See spoiler for all the poster art released for The Wolverine....

Wolverine_8_Sumi-E_Posters.jpg

Also, this version seems to be the only one that is actually white in color and not that dull grey color, which imo is ugly.

Anyone ordering this from Amazon.fr should note it arrives in a cardboard envelope. They don't use the same packaging as the UK for their steelbooks (or haven't on this occasion). Saying that mine's has arrived in good nick.

Reactions: BluSteel2012
Anyone ordering this from Amazon.fr should note it arrives in a cardboard envelope. They don't use the same packaging as the UK for their steelbooks (or haven't on this occasion). Saying that mine's has arrived in good nick.

That's why I've never bought only one steel, I don't want to take the risk of receiving a destroyed steelbook.

The price has gone up from €26,99 to €33,- and delivery take 2 weeks or more
Hope that the price does not go sky high

Amazon France price is still
€26.99

Other prices are not Amazon listings but third party sellers €34.99 to €47.96

Amazon.fr is original listed price €26.99 In Stock

Amazon France price is still
€26.99

Other prices are not Amazon listings but third party sellers €34.99 to €47.96

Amazon.fr is original listed price €26.99 In Stock

For People in Ireland

Amazon.fr €26.99 + €12 shipping (plus €2 for each additional) TOTAL: €38.99

Amazon.es €28.93 + €6.99 (for as many Steelbooks as you want) Shipping TOTAL €35.92

Never buying anything from Amazon.fr again.

Reactions: paulboland